• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charles Manson is Dead

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
Charles Manson never repented. If Charles Manson repented it might be different, but he didn't. He was forcibly placed in prison and never apologized or attempted to make things right. Such a person ceased to be of worth.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ...
Judge not lest thy be judged ...

Your attitude does not reflect your professed Christian beliefs.

I find that Sharon Tate's sister, Debra, has a truly Christian attitude about this: Sharon Tate's Sister Reacts to the Death of Charles Manson: 'I Said a Prayer for His Soul'

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ...
Judge not lest thy be judged ...

Your attitude does not reflect your professed Christian beliefs.
Actually it doesn't reflect yours. I just told you what I thought about it, so....are you trying to tell me what my beliefs are?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not Christian, as is indicated under "religion". You profess that you are "LIberal Christian, almost Quaker".
Yes, which means I'm not willing to be a Quaker necessarily. Most of them are pacifist, while as you can see I'm not perfectly pacifist. I believe Charles Manson has ceased to be since he is a murderer, and he has not been resurrected until he has repented.