• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

change perspective

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Asteroid. Passes by earth.

Infinite womb sucks pulls contracts expands...they come back.

Wanderer. Warning.

Men heat skies above...fallout zone.

Earth moves on O cycle.

Asteroid planet trajected.

Comes into earths heated space...ignites

Comes back not as a passing asteroid as a satan hit collide asteroid the warning.

Thesis origin laws a collision was sun mass onto earth mass. Origin of a thesis warned. It's not a machine that you theoried about first.
Told exactly never heat up earths atmosphere as ice reborn renewed given more mass by Moses causes was keeping law balances.

You knew exactly why a Theist never believed in Jesus as the saviour as Rome changed it. Yet knew the advice was holy.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
semantics
Then that should make it easy to explain where I went wrong,

For instance, I said

There are three incompatible models of Jesus, for example ─ the Jesus of Paul and the Jesus of John have a gnostic flavor, each having dwelt in heaven with God and each having created the material universe (regardless of Genesis); then we have the Jesus of Mark, who's an ordinary Jew until JtB baptizes him and God adopts him as [his] son in the same way God adopts David as his son in Psalm 2:7; and thirdly we have Jesus as the genetic son of God, born of a virgin with God's Y-chromosome.
Grateful you explain how that does not amount to three incompatible models of Jesus.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
instead of looking at jesus' death as a complete and total asking price for sin how bout we look at Jesus as the keeper of eternal life?
If you believe in eternal life, why not go straight to the top, address the Boss, not the manager?

Dogknox20

Yet many hristians are waiting for his return, which means he's not here.

Well, if it had a fatal flaw then it wasn't perfect. So is God flawed? Or did he create it to fail?

Think about it, would a perfect God create something that did NOT go the way God wanted? A perfect God will create things, and it will be exactly as it was created.

So atheists and Hindus are saved automatically?

F1fan you asked... Well, if it had a fatal flaw then it wasn't perfect. So is God flawed? Or did he create it to fail?
Think about it, would a perfect God create something that did NOT go the way God wanted? A perfect God will create things, and it will be exactly as it was created

I reply... You forget God gave man free will! "God is Love"! God made man in his image, only man can love! Chickens, Dogs, Frogs Snails cannot love!
To love you NEED "Free Will"! No one can be forced to love... Love MUST be given freely from the heart! God could have made man love but then his love would not be given freely!
Adam had Free Will.... Adam made a free choice "Not to Love"! He chose NOT to obey God!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

F1fan Adam did not have love for God!

F1fan God is perfect he does not have any "Flaws"! Adam was created in Paradise. Clearly, he made a choice not to be there... The Angels were created in heaven some made a choice not to remain in heaven!... NOW....
Now we are created outside of paradise only those people that want to be in paradise will go there, we are here alive on earth and are in a kind of in-between place choosing to love or hate it will be our "Choice" as to where we end up!

Dogknox20

extremist view
Moon not extreme. Fact! ... if they reject "Christian beliefs" then they are NOT Christian! It is just this simple.
Christians are "Christ Followers"!

I pointed out (above) Christians are "Christ Followers" we believe in Jesus!

Thomas was a follower he was one of the Apostles: Thomas was a Christian!!
Moon Thomas worshiped Jesus "His Lord AND God"!

John 20:28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”

Moon Clearly Jesus is telling you non-Christians are NOT Blessed!
Jesus is saying, those people who believe as Thomas believes in the future are then Blessed!

King Phenomenon

Moon not extreme. Fact! ... if they reject "Christian beliefs" then they are NOT Christian! It is just this simple.
Christians are "Christ Followers"!

I pointed out (above) Christians are "Christ Followers" we believe in Jesus!

Thomas was a follower he was one of the Apostles: Thomas was a Christian!!
Moon Thomas worshiped Jesus "His Lord AND God"!

John 20:28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”

Moon Clearly Jesus is telling you non-Christians are NOT Blessed!
Jesus is saying, those people who believe as Thomas believes in the future are then Blessed!
not blessed to know christ maybe. thats it.
semantics.
grain of salt.
read between lines.

Dogknox20

not blessed to know christ maybe. thats it.
semantics.
grain of salt.
read between lines.
Moon I hope all is well....
Christians believe "Jesus is God"!
Christians believe in the Trinity!
Christians believe in "One God"!

Christians believe the Scriptures are the very words of God!
You say,
semantics.
grain of salt.
read between lines

The scriptures tell us (Christians) if we reject the words of Jesus then we "Condemn" ourselves!
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

King Phenomenon

Moon I hope all is well....
Christians believe "Jesus is God"!

Christians believe the Scriptures are the very words of God!
You say,
semantics.
grain of salt.
read between lines

The scriptures tell us (Christians) if we reject the words of Jesus then we "Condemn" ourselves!
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.
u interpret dusty books your way ill do it mine. all is good

Dogknox20

u interpret dusty books your way ill do it mine. all is good
Moon it's not books It's "Christian Belief"! I am Christians I believe "Jesus is God"!
Christians believe the Scriptures are the very words of God! It's just this simple!

Christians use the symbol of the "Cross" to show the world they are Christians. You see a cross on a building you then know instantly it is a Christian Church!
Moon The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian! The Anti-Christ hates Christians because Christians have the truth, the Anti-Christ is a liar, he hates truth!

King Phenomenon

Moon it's not books It's "Christian Belief"! I am Christians I believe "Jesus is God"!
Christians believe the Scriptures are the very words of God! It's just this simple!

Christians use the symbol of the "Cross" to show the world they are Christians. You see a cross on a building you then know instantly it is a Christian Church!
Moon The Anti-Christ is Anti-Christian! The Anti-Christ hates Christians because Christians have the truth, the Anti-Christ is a liar, he hates truth!
ok!!!! haha

Dogknox20

ok!!!! haha
Moon it seems you are not willing to change perspective! Your few "Ha-has" tells me you don't agree with Christians!

There is but one God and one truth! 2+2=4

Jesus established One Church before he returned back to heaven! His church is his body, it is made up with many; over one billion members! I am "IN Jesus" he is "In Me"! 2000....

Moon 2000 years ago, people could not believe a Man could be God! Today people have a hard time believing "Bread and Wine" could be the living forever flesh of God!
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Dogknox20

If you believe in eternal life, why not go straight to the top, address the Boss, not the manager?
blü 2 Jesus is the Boss! Jesus created all things!
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

The Father is Spirit .... God
The Word is Spirit .... God
The Holy Spirit is Spirit.... God

blü 2 The Word became flesh!
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
blü 2 God became man!

Jesus is the Judge! It is Jesus that will Judge you!
Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

blü 2 The Sheep are "Righteous" they "Do Right" they go to heaven!
37Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry ...

blü 2 The Goats have "Faith ALONE" they are Satan's children!
41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry.....

blü 2 Jesus is your JUDGE. he is God made Flesh!

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
blü 2 Jesus is the Boss! Jesus created all things!
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
That's true of the Jesus of Paul and the Jesus of John, both of whom, like the gnostic demiurge, pre-existed in heaven with God and created the material universe. This is not true of the three synoptic Jesuses, none of whom existed before their birth.
blü 2 The Word became flesh!
Same story.
Jesus is the Judge! It is Jesus that will Judge you!
Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
But you'll recall that this had to happen within the lifetime of some of Jesus' hearers ─

Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”

Mark 13:28 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 30 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place.

Matthew 10:23When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matthew 16:28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”

Matthew 24:32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place.

Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”​

Presumably there was an entry, now lost, on the NOTICES page of the Jerusalem Gazette and Daily Advertiser in 30 CE or so that the show was cancelled because of bad weather, or whatever.

Or do you know of some 2000 year old Judeans living in the Bronx?
blü 2 The Sheep are "Righteous" they "Do Right" they go to heaven!
Sheep? Baaah!

Dogknox20

That's true of the Jesus of Paul and the Jesus of John, both of whom, like the gnostic demiurge, pre-existed in heaven with God and created the material universe. This is not true of the three synoptic Jesuses, none of whom existed before their birth.
Same story.
But you'll recall that this had to happen within the lifetime of some of Jesus' hearers ─

Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”

Mark 13:28 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 30 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place.

Matthew 10:23When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matthew 16:28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”

Matthew 24:32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place.

Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”​

Presumably there was an entry, now lost, on the NOTICES page of the Jerusalem Gazette and Daily Advertiser in 30 CE or so that the show was cancelled because of bad weather, or whatever.

Or do you know of some 2000 year old Judeans living in the Bronx?
Sheep? Baaah!

blü 2 The One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church Jesus established FOREVER is the "Body of Jesus"! Jesus built on ROCK not on Sand!

All of what Jesus said came to pass...*.the kingdom of God has come with power. At Pentecost!...* generation DID not pass away before all these things take place
blü 2 Israel is still NOT Christian! * you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
The Son of Man came into his KINGDOM at his assentation into heaven witnessed by Peter and the other Apostles!!

34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place
blü 2 The generation that sees Israel become a nation again! ... US alive today!

Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”
Stephen saw the kingdom before he died from being stoned to death!

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
blü 2 The One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church Jesus established FOREVER is the "Body of Jesus"! Jesus built on ROCK not on Sand!
I'm sure the Coptic church, the Syrians, the Orthodox, have their own views about that. But it's not important. What's important is that they do no harm and treat others with decency, respect and inclusion. Churches, like humans generally, aren't good at inclusion, you'll have noticed.
All of what Jesus said came to pass...*.the kingdom of God has come with power. At Pentecost!...* generation DID not pass away before all these things take place
I quoted the parts where the Jesuses of Mark, Matthew and Luke all promise the Apocalypse, engineered by the Son of Man figure, in the lifetime of some of Jesus' hearers.

That didn't happen and it still hasn't happened.
The Son of Man came into his KINGDOM at his assentation into heaven witnessed by Peter and the other Apostles!!
Nope. The Apocalypse is an earthly phenomenon, a human political revolution instituted by the Enoch-like Son of Man, in some parts of the NT identified with Jesus, in other parts spoken of as a different identity, the latter being the original view according to scholars I respect. And after that, earthly humans will live in an orderly world and worship of the Jewish god will be universal and those ******* Romans won't be in charge of Judea and Galilee any more.
34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place
Truly, truly I say unto you, that generation passed away some 2000 years ago and yet none of those things has come to pass even now. Except (as you say) in imagination.
blü 2 The generation that sees Israel become a nation again! ... US alive today!
That's despite 2000 years of rapacious and often murderous Christian antisemitism, of course. Now if they can just keep corruption out of their politics ...
Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.” Stephen saw the kingdom before he died from being stoned to death!
No, that's the imaginary version again, not the political transformation of the real world.

Dogknox20

I'm sure the Coptic church, the Syrians, the Orthodox, have their own views about that. But it's not important. What's important is that they do no harm and treat others with decency, respect and inclusion. Churches, like humans generally, aren't good at inclusion, you'll have noticed.
I quoted the parts where the Jesuses of Mark, Matthew and Luke all promise the Apocalypse, engineered by the Son of Man figure, in the lifetime of some of Jesus' hearers.

That didn't happen and it still hasn't happened.
Nope. The Apocalypse is an earthly phenomenon, a human political revolution instituted by the Enoch-like Son of Man, in some parts of the NT identified with Jesus, in other parts spoken of as a different identity, the latter being the original view according to scholars I respect. And after that, earthly humans will live in an orderly world and worship of the Jewish god will be universal and those ******* Romans won't be in charge of Judea and Galilee any more.
Truly, truly I say unto you, that generation passed away some 2000 years ago and yet none of those things has come to pass even now. Except (as you say) in imagination.
That's despite 2000 years of rapacious and often murderous Christian antisemitism, of course. Now if they can just keep corruption out of their politics ...
No, that's the imaginary version again, not the political transformation of the real world.
You said.. Churches, like humans generally, aren't good at inclusion, you'll have noticed.
I reply: The Body of Christ is pure and holy... The Church Jesus established is full to the rafters with sinners! Catholics need saving! Those who reject Jesus MUST also reject his body!
You said.. Nope. The Apocalypse is an earthly phenomenon, a human political revolution instituted by the Enoch-like Son of Man, in some parts of the NT identified with Jesus, in other parts spoken of as a different identity, the latter being the original view according to scholars I respect. And after that, earthly humans will live in an orderly world and worship of the Jewish god will be universal and those ******* Romans won't be in charge of Judea and Galilee anymore.

I reply... Satan is stuck here on earth. Satan cannot leave FOREVER!
Luke 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
blü 2 You forget "Jesus (The Body of Christ) is in heaven".. Jesus is IN his Kingdom "Paradise" the Good Thief went to Paradise when he died!! The SAVED, the REDEAMED will be "Caught Up" into heaven WITH JESUS! NEVER...
blü 2
never to return to this place that is holding Satan! Satan is on earth FOREVER he cannot leave... All peoples who want to keep sinning, all who reject God are Satan's children they will remain here on earth with their father.... FOREVER!!!! The children of Satan will try all manner of ways to die to stop their agony ..But they cannot die because Jesus destroyed death from the "Cross"! They will blame Jesus for their misfortune; it will be Jesus' fault they can't die; they will never ever think it was their own decisions to reject "Love" that got them to where they are! Earth as we know it will be destroyed by fire, it will become a charred black cinder floating in space still holding Satan and his Children FOREVER!