• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chance

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't post anymore and so this is special in my dumb very dumb opinion. I am not even trying to stay on The List of Notable Posters anymore...what a drag!

It just popped up all by its lonesome self. Just now!

I just hope that I won't be arrested or fined for copyright infringement or whatever it is called sometimes.

Never post anything you wouldn’t want your boss (or your mother) to read on your Facebook or Twitter account. Many companies build social media checks into their job search process now—and many mothers have too much time on their hands.

15 Ways to Avoid a Severely Awkward Situation

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Never post anything you wouldn’t want your boss (or your mother) to read on your Facebook or Twitter account. Many companies build social media checks into their job search process now—and many mothers have too much time on their hands.
Nothing to worry. Past that age. Now, my wife has complete faith in me.