• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

SavedByTheLord

And I acknowledged that you do not know which 1789 version you are using.
With all the different versions of the King James Bible, you are going to have to more specific as to which one is the one God Produced.

Or do you believe that God made errors that needed to be corrected in the one He produced?

The multiple version con job is tried now and then.
But they make no sense.
Which of the multiple stories for the first living creature do you believe?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

The multiple version con job is tried now and then.
But they make no sense.
Which of the multiple stories for the first living creature do you believe?
Is that the actual one you use or are you just copy pasting the first google result?

Now if you had read the words in the link you provided you would know that one is after the Blayney edition.
How, because it flat out state as such.....

McBell

You have not answered anything.

What was the first living creature?
How did feathers evolve?
Is it that you do not understand what is written, that you are not actually reading what is written, something else?

Of course I did not answer you.
I even flat out stated as much in the very post you replied that I will not answer you until you start answering me.

SavedByTheLord

Is that the actual one you use or are you just copy pasting the first google result?

Now if you had read the words in the link you provided you would know that one is after the Blayney edition.
How, because it flat out state as such.....
I use bible gateway.
So what?

Show all differences between all King James Bible versions.

How did feathers evolve?

McBell

I use bible gateway.
So what?

How did feathers evolve?
You did not link to Bible gateway, you linked to a PDF file of an after the Blayney edition1789 version of the King James Bible.
So you have absolutely no clue which version of the King James Bible you are using outside what you think Bible Gateway is telling you.

SavedByTheLord

You did not link to Bible gateway, you linked to a PDF file of an after the Blayney edition1789 version of the King James Bible.
So you have absolutely no clue which version of the King James Bible you are using outside what you think Bible Gateway is telling you.
For the print version I use I pointer to the 1789 version.

How did feathers evolve?