• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You can believe whatever you want but the Bible tells me and many of us that the dead are not communicating with anyone. You may conclude from that what you want.
What Bible verses say that? Perhaps it is only your interpretation of what those verses mean.

SavedByTheLord

Just false assumptions. The Big Bang is a Big Fraud and that Big Con is a Big Bu…

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just false assumptions. The Big Bang is a Big Fraud and that Big Con is a Big Bu…

And once again you refute yourself. It does no good to just say "false assumptions". As others have point out you are only telling yourself tales. No one else believes you

SavedByTheLord

Each year more and more evidence piles up against creationism. Many are abandoning it.
Actually it is the other way. The more people look at life at the molecular level, the more obvious is it that an Intelligent Creator created all. And the more evidence and failed predictions by the Big Bang, the more it is being abandoned.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Actually it is the other way. The more people look at life at the molecular level, the more obvious is it that an Intelligent Creator created all. And the more evidence and failed predictions by the Big Bang, the more it is being abandoned.

I believe that God was 'behind it all' as you said, but I do not believe that God actually 'created' the creation in six days.
Rather, I believe that God set the 'process' of evolution in motion, so in that sense God was behind it all.

SavedByTheLord

I believe that God was 'behind it all' as you said, but I do not believe that God actually 'created' the creation in six days.
Rather, I believe that God set the 'process' of evolution in motion, so in that sense God was behind it all.
Well in that there are millions who believe the same thing. The argument used is intelligent design..

I believe it is the God of the Bible that created all things, and He did that in 6 days about 6000 years ago as it clearly says in the Bible.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Then why do those that best understand that subject almost all disagree with you? Over 99% of those that understand this will say that you are full of it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well in that there are millions who believe the same thing. The argument used is intelligent design..

I believe it is the God of the Bible that created all things, and He did that in 6 days about 6000 years ago as it clearly says in the Bible.
Since there is no scientific evidence for intelligent design that would be a losing argument.

You really should try to learn what qualifies as evidence in the sciences.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Millions of people used to think the Earth was flat.
That tomato's are poisonous.
That a horse hair left in a rain barrel will turn into a work.
That meat will spontaneously generate worms.
the list goes on and on....

You are free to believe whatever floats your boat.
It is when you start making claims that you take upon the burden of proof.

Have you figured out which version of the Bible you use?

SavedByTheLord

Millions of people used to think the Earth was flat.
That tomato's are poisonous.
That a horse hair left in a rain barrel will turn into a work.
That meat will spontaneously generate worms.
the list goes on and on....

You are free to believe whatever floats your boat.
It is when you start making claims that you take upon the burden of proof.

Have you figured out which version of the Bible you use?
The King James Bible which is the word of God without error in English, of course.
Multiple new versions of THE word of God, THE Bible makes no sense.
And now billons of people are deceived int thinking that universe came from nothing and that living things came from chemicals and that a one celled creature evolved to mankind.