• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Catholic Vatican banning all Catholics from becoming Freemasons is now confirmed.

Yokefellow

I touch the willow.

Any idea what it means in Freemasonry?

I noticed the word 'Incendium' has to do with arson, burning, fire or perhaps Light? Like a Burning Bush?

I found this interesting tidbit...

These words SALIX NONIS TENGU are the Words of this Degree under our Constitution but other Constitutions give them as SALIX NONI TENGU.

They are composed of the letters on the Banners round the Nonagon and Pentagon of the Camp and they are anagrammatic.

Though the Key to the anagram has never been passed down to us, as we give them they could stand for the Gnostic saying Lux inens nos agit, meaning ‘The light within’, i.e. our Royal Secret ‘compels us.

Apparently, the 'Royal Secret' has to do with the 'Light Within' and how it 'compels' the Freemason. What could this Light be?

Lucifer Morals Dogma.png

Well, alrighty then.

The 'apocalypse' is for those who recieve the Nineteenth Degree..

19th Degree.png

According to Freemasons themselves, the 'Royal Secret' as well as the 'Light of Lucifer', has to do with the Nonagonal/Pentagonal Masonic Encampment...

Salix Noni Tengu.jpg

You will notice that there are nine encampments surrounding the 'All Seeing Pyramid', which is the Tenth Encampment at the center. It is a mockery of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness with Levites at the center. The Tabernacle in the Wilderness reflected the Twelve Gemstones on the High Priest Breastplate. Thus, the Tabernacle of Lucifer must have a similar arrangement...

Ezekiel 28:13
"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

We have a match! Nine gemstones with Gold. Note that the colors on the flags match Lucifer's gemstones which is confirmation we have the correct interpretation. The ten divisions of the center circle confirm it is the Tenth Stone of Gold.

The Masonic Nonagon represents Lucifer in the flesh. The God of Freemasonry. The rebirth of the Golden Child in the center...

Nonagon2.jpg

Black + White = Grey, the 'perfect balance' of Light and Dark.

:smilingimp: