• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can't say it on CBS, can't say it on RF. Saying it anyway because I'm an ***hole

Axe Elf

Prophet
What, you mean I can't post this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Let me experiment. ...

(Typing)

I'm an a******.

Hmm... Doesn't work. :0(

Your post would probably get a mod spoiler icon edit.

I want so bad to post Denis Leary's video of the song. Soooo....Badddd.......

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Denis Leary is a hack.

"For many years, Denis Leary had been friends with fellow comedian Bill Hicks. However, when Hicks heard Leary's 1993 album No Cure For Cancer, he felt Leary had stolen his act and material, and the friendship ended abruptly as a result.[6] At least three stand-up comedians have gone on the record stating they believe Leary stole not just some of Hicks' material but his persona and attitude.[6][7][8][9] As a result of this, it is claimed that after Hicks' death from pancreatic cancer, an industry joke began to circulate about Leary's transformation and subsequent success (roughly; "Question: Why is Denis Leary a star while Bill Hicks is unknown? Answer: Because there's no cure for cancer").[9]

In a 2008 appearance on The Opie and Anthony Show, comedian Louis C.K. claimed that Leary stole his "I'm an *******" routine, which was then expanded upon and turned into a hit song by Leary.[1] On a later episode of the same show, Leary challenged this assertion by claiming that he (Leary) co-wrote the song with Chris Phillips.[2]"

Joke theft - Wikipedia

Twilight Hue

Denis Leary is a hack.

"For many years, Denis Leary had been friends with fellow comedian Bill Hicks. However, when Hicks heard Leary's 1993 album No Cure For Cancer, he felt Leary had stolen his act and material, and the friendship ended abruptly as a result.[6] At least three stand-up comedians have gone on the record stating they believe Leary stole not just some of Hicks' material but his persona and attitude.[6][7][8][9] As a result of this, it is claimed that after Hicks' death from pancreatic cancer, an industry joke began to circulate about Leary's transformation and subsequent success (roughly; "Question: Why is Denis Leary a star while Bill Hicks is unknown? Answer: Because there's no cure for cancer").[9]

In a 2008 appearance on The Opie and Anthony Show, comedian Louis C.K. claimed that Leary stole his "I'm an *******" routine, which was then expanded upon and turned into a hit song by Leary.[1] On a later episode of the same show, Leary challenged this assertion by claiming that he (Leary) co-wrote the song with Chris Phillips.[2]"

Joke theft - Wikipedia
That makes Denis Leary The Bona Fide article, suitable for the song.

I'm an ***hole.

That makes him all the more appealing.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That makes Denis Leary The Bona Fide article, suitable for the song.

I'm an ***hole.

That makes him all the more appealing.

The fact that some talentless fraud appeals to you more than the legend (Bill Hicks) that he shamelessly imitated and stole from really says a lot, none of it good.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

The fact that some talentless fraud appeals to you more than the legend (Bill Hicks) that he shamelessly imitated and stole from really says a lot, none of it good.
Well I suppose in light of events, for which it all boils on down to, is two people arguing over who's the biggest. ***hole!