• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can we talk "Your Honor"?

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
What a fantastic plot, thrilling, scary and heartwrenching, story! Amazing acting. I'm only on episode two with a SHOWTIME trial. If it stays this good I'll have to pay the fee.

Anyone else watching it? What would you have done if in the Judge's situation?

The only thing not believable is that the kid wasn't caught half way through episode one. All that evidence everywhere. Can't think about that stuff, it's a movie!

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
What a fantastic plot, thrilling, scary and heartwrenching, story! Amazing acting. I'm only on episode two with a SHOWTIME trial. If it stays this good I'll have to pay the fee.

Anyone else watching it? What would you have done if in the Judge's situation?

The only thing not believable is that the kid wasn't caught half way through episode one. All that evidence everywhere. Can't think about that stuff, it's a movie!
Never mind. It is way too intense and horrifying. I couldn't finish Breaking Bad for the same reason.

The thought of the realization that people can actually behave in this manner is just too much to handle.