• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone help me understand this?

Ashley V.

So I've just realized that Lucifer is NOT Satan. I read articles about it, but there's some things I didn't understand about it. Like:

"Luciferianism is a modern movement that really can’t be defined as religion. It’s more of an ethos—one of rebellious impulse against all manner of orthodoxy that paradoxically seeks ordered illumination within an individual."

"
That is why Luciferianism seems to be a movement that appears fragmented and shifting, even though it’s actually very unified in the spreading of one’s inner fire into the darkness of mere being. The spirit of Luciferianism ironically asks the same question the Bible does when one is grappling with the demons and angels of one’s nature:

How high will you rise for what you believe in, and how low will you fall to share what you have discovered?"

"Lucifer represents the angel of light with individual intellect who 'rebels' against the outside 'dark authority'. This is why he is called the 'fallen angel.' The dark and outside authority can be attributed to our flesh and fleshly desires coupled with the outside material world that attempts to take us away from the true light within each one of us. This darkness tries to fool us into looking without when we should have always been looking within the whole time. Hence, this is the whole illusion of the matrix in which Satan, the true prince of darkness that represents the flesh and free will is looking to control you, so you do not look within yourself for the "prince of light" or "the morning star."

Thank you! :)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Bring it to a more personal, individual level:
"Lucifer represents the angel of light with individual intellect who 'rebels' against the outside 'dark authority'. This is why he is called the 'fallen angel.'
What does corrupt authority do? They bury problems instead of addressing and solving them. Bringing this to a personal level, we often repress our problems instead of addressing them and solving them. Luciferianism is about searching out the dark, repressed portions buried within our unconscious mind, bringing them into consciousness, and forming a plan to address the problem.
This darkness tries to fool us into looking without when we should have always been looking within the whole time.
This psychological projection might also be a means to get the attention of our conscious mind to pay attention to repressed psychological complexes instead of trying to bury them via repression. The part of our mind that represses problems and buries them instead of addressing them is the corrupt authority that the unconscious mind is trying to get the attention of.

miahmoseselias

This sounds like freemasonry or gnostisism. You believe Lucifer wasn't Satan?? That's a strong statement to make since the majority of people think he is. The Bible teaches that Lucifer was an angel of light cast down after iniquity was found in him. He was beautiful but the sin of pride was his fall. He was called Satan after he fell. He then became an enemy to God and his creations. To me it makes sense that Lucifer wants to be known as God the light. But only the Son of God can fulfill this role. What a lie he has told the world to follow him. For the real battle isn't between men but between men and the corrupted fallen angels who fell, and declared themselves as our enemy.