• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

can jinns live as humans?

monia

i believe i know a person who might be a jinn. they seem like a typical human being with a family and everything but i know things about them that make them seem like a jinn. for example, this person knows things about me that i never told anyone in the world. things that i wanted to take to the grave. and soemtimes when i hang out with this person i have flashbacks of being in a trance. a trance where i was giving out information about myself as if i took truth serum. i recently started to hear this person's voice in my head as well. can this person be a jinn or is a jinn playing tricks on me and making me believe this person is a jinn? please help!

F0uad

Wow stay away from this person, pray, do wudu and if it continues ask a imam who has knowledge on the subject for advice.

Just stay away from the person with all respect, i personally don't think he is a Jin but he can control/ask one or have one send to you.

Asalaam alaykoem.

monia

before i cut this person out of my life i want to know if it is possible that they might be a jinn. i've known this person and their family for 13 years now. i sometimes think this is all in my head but then again there's also proof that this person might be a jinn. that's why i'm reaching out for help before i take the big step of erasing this person out of my life.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
before i cut this person out of my life i want to know if it is possible that they might be a jinn. i've known this person and their family for 13 years now. i sometimes think this is all in my head but then again there's also proof that this person might be a jinn. that's why i'm reaching out for help before i take the big step of erasing this person out of my life.

Tell him to send towards me 100 jinns or whatever. I only fear Allah (swt) so it does not matter. If he is a bad person then surely stay away, but don't fear spirits or jinn or whatever for that matter.

F0uad

Maybe its to personal but how is he/she related?

I don't belief a Jin can become a human only posses a human but for 13years not likely, if you really have this feelings/reactions its better to stay away.

I would recommend praying doing wudu.. Does he or she person prays?

monia

Maybe its to personal but how is he/she related?

I don't belief a Jin can become a human only posses a human but for 13years not likely, if you really have this feelings/reactions its better to stay away.

I would recommend praying doing wudu.. Does he or she person prays?
this person is my ex boyfriend. recently we rekindled our friendship and i was thinking about marriage. but bizarre things have been happening. he just knows too many things about me. things i would never tell anyone. and it makes sense when i have flashbacks of being in a trance. i know this just sounds so crazy. i believe he is a jinn or a jinn is tricking me into believing he is one. because i was hearing his voice in my head.

he use to pray when i first met him but that was 13 years ago. he has changed a lot since then. he comes from a large family and i know some of his family members are religious.

Last edited:

F0uad

this person is my ex boyfriend. recently we rekindled our friendship and i was thinking about marriage. but bizarre things have been happening. he just knows too many things about me. things i would never tell anyone. and it makes sense when i have flashbacks of being in a trance. i know this just sounds so crazy. i believe he is a jinn or a jinn is tricking me into believing he is one. because i was hearing his voice in my head.

he use to pray when i first met him but that was 13 years ago. he has changed a lot since then. he comes from a large family and i know some of his family members are religious.

If you want my personal advice: stop dating, marry a real guy do something with your religion and forget about him.

I know it may sound harsh but its the best advice i can give you this world is a test not our everlasting live keep that in reminder sister.

Ps: Welcome to the forums :)

monia

If you want my personal advice: stop dating, marry a real guy do something with your religion and forget about him.

I know it may sound harsh but its the best advice i can give you this world is a test not our everlasting live keep that in reminder sister.

Ps: Welcome to the forums :)
no, you are right. i don't think you're being harsh. but i just don't want to end a friendship with someone i've known for 13 years over suspicions. that's why i posted the question. and i am trying to be a better muslim everyday. i haven't dated much in my life but i have stopped. thank you for your advice brother, i appreciate it.

F0uad

no, you are right. i don't think you're being harsh. but i just don't want to end a friendship with someone i've known for 13 years over suspicions. that's why i posted the question. and i am trying to be a better muslim everyday. i haven't dated much in my life but i have stopped. thank you for your advice brother, i appreciate it.

But surely you know its forbidden to have a boyfriend in the first place so its better to cut those ties if you want to get closer to Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala and paradise. What is friendship if it only does bad things for you, what is friendship compared with paradise?

I will leave it by this and i hope you all the best.

Asalaam alaykoem

monia

But surely you know its forbidden to have a boyfriend in the first place so its better to cut those ties if you want to get closer to Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala and paradise. What is friendship if it only does bad things for you, what is friendship compared with paradise?

I will leave it by this and i hope you all the best.

Asalaam alaykoem
walaikum salam

Pastek

Sunni muslim
i believe i know a person who might be a jinn. they seem like a typical human being with a family and everything but i know things about them that make them seem like a jinn. for example, this person knows things about me that i never told anyone in the world. things that i wanted to take to the grave. and soemtimes when i hang out with this person i have flashbacks of being in a trance. a trance where i was giving out information about myself as if i took truth serum. i recently started to hear this person's voice in my head as well. can this person be a jinn or is a jinn playing tricks on me and making me believe this person is a jinn? please help!

I don't believe that a person can be a jinn.
From what you said i think that this person or people around him are practicing magic.
Stay away from him and his family.

And as a precaution, go see a good Imam and ask him about making Rokia.
You can even listen to it in youtube. If you feeling bad when you listen the Qu'ran or Rokia more specificly (Rokia is from Qu'ran and some du'a), that means that you need to get close to Allah.

Like said Fouad, make a lot of du'a. A lot. And don't fear the jinn because they might use this fear against you. If you don't fear them, they'll let you alone.
But make du'a and listen a lot the Qu'ran and Rokia. And talk about it to the Imam.

monia

I don't believe that a person can be a jinn.
From what you said i think that this person or people around him are practicing magic.
Stay away from him and his family.

And as a precaution, go see a good Imam and ask him about making Rokia.
You can even listen to it in youtube. If you feeling bad when you listen the Qu'ran or Rokia more specificly (Rokia is from Qu'ran and some du'a), that means that you need to get close to Allah.

Like said Fouad, make a lot of du'a. A lot. And don't fear the jinn because they might use this fear against you. If you don't fear them, they'll let you alone.
But make du'a and listen a lot the Qu'ran and Rokia. And talk about it to the Imam.
thank you brother. i do plan on contacting an imam this weekend for help.

MartyrX

I'd definitely cut this person out of your life. IT's not fun, but sometimes you have to. You should make Dua and ask Allah for help.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I heard about some people who use jinn to know information about other people but this is just a guess based on what you told us. I don't think he is from jinn but he might be using one against you.

Anyhow, make sure you pray the 5 daily prayers and consult a local imam whom you can trust to give you rukhia (recite prayers on you).

May Allah protect you from all evil things.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
thank you brother. i do plan on contacting an imam this weekend for help.

Your just going to get ripped off. The person is just using vague language to make you think he knows you. Moreover, he has known you for 13 years so he can understand what is in your mind.

I answered your Jinn possession and showed it is not based in the Quran or Hadith here:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam-dir/131571-can-jinn-possess-control-human-body.html

The person is doing cold reading / background language:

[youtube]o7XIf-z1J4w[/youtube]