• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can I get a witness

Dentonz

Todd said:
Thought that was a good title for this question.

Do you witness or try to convert people to your beliefs? I know protheletizing it's not allowed here, but what technique do you use to witness if you have in fact tried to convert others outside of RF to your belief system?

Do you use the convert or go to hell approach?

Be nice and maybe they will ask approach?

Act and they will follow approach?

Do you just use logic and knowledge?

Other (as I am sure there are many other approaches to this)
Brother, walk in the Spirit, live your life as a living sacrifice, submit your will to God, aknowledge him in all things, and he will direct your paths. Love, joy, peace and all the fruit of the spirit will radiate from you. People will want to know what you've got. Be a living witness to the gospel and let God worry about when and who you talk to. He will always open a door for you to witness. Don't try; just let God take care of it. Always answer with boldness and revelation, never answer without firm conviction. Don't just tell somebody something you've been taught. It has much more power when it is something you know by the revelation of the Holy Spirit through the knowledge of Christ.
2 Tim 2:15 "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."