• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

But I Want To Have My Own Baby

cardero

Citizen Mod
Is there a difference in the amount of love and care given to children that are born from two parents compared to adopted children?
Should it make a difference to the child or the parents?
Does it matter if an adopted child is told about their real parents?

SoyLeche

meh...
The answers to all of those questions are going to depend on the specific parents and children in question. There's no general answer.

sparc872

The answers to all of those questions are going to depend on the specific parents and children in question. There's no general answer.

I agree.

My girlfriend and I had a discussion about this actually. I wanted to adopt children because I think it would really help to alleviate the burden being placed on the earth by overpopulation. She wants to have her own child because she sees it as a gift from God. I am only hoping we can come to some sort of compromise and maybe have one of each :D

evearael

sparc872 said:
I am only hoping we can come to some sort of compromise and maybe have one of each :D
*Nods* I really want a big family and I would love to adopt as many children as we can afford after we are finished with bearing our own. I've also considered fostering... though that wouldn't be realistic until after my husband retires and we don't have to move so much.