• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bullying. What is bullying?

We Never Know

No Slack
We all know bullying sux.

Is it bullying taunting a person because they are religious?
Example telling someone they are stupid/uneducated for believing in a myth

Is it bullying taunting a person because they are non-religious?
Example telling someone they are going to hell for not believing.

Is it bullying taunting a person for their gender?
Example women are infierior to men. Or how can you be female if you have a penis. Etc.

Is it bullying taunting a person because of their sexual preference?
Example being gay is an abomination. Or you're a whore.

Is it bullying taunting a person because of their party affiliation?
Example your ignorant if you follow the right/left.

Why or why not on any or all?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We all know bullying sux.

Is it bullying taunting a person because they are religious?
Example telling someone they are stupid/uneducated for believing in a myth

Is it bullying taunting a person because they are non-religious?
Example telling someone they are going to hell for not believing.

Is it bullying taunting a person for their gender?
Example women are infierior to men. Or how can you be female if you have a penis. Etc.

Is it bullying taunting a person because of their sexual preference?
Example being gay is an abomination.

Is it bullying taunting a person because of their party affiliation?
Example your ignorant if you follow the right/left.

Why or why not on any or all?
It depends on the person on the recieving end of the bullying.

As you may guess i would call most of if not all of your points in OP bullying. Why?
Because most of those are said in a way to be negative toward others with intent of hurting their feelings.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
See, here's the thing you learn when you get old.
Listen the F up.
Screw everyone. They don't matter in the slightest.
What does your heart say? By heart I mean your inmost voice?
Ya, that's the only one that matters.
Us old farts, we don't give a F about 'them' Screw 'them'

We Never Know

No Slack
As a victime of bullying my self, I would say that any form of bullying pull all energy out of a person until they give up fighting against it.

It is allowed because nobody want to tell the bully to F-off

"As a victime of bullying my self, I would say that any form of bullying pull all energy out of a person until they give up fighting against it."

Sorry to hear you have to experience that.

"It is allowed because nobody want to tell the bully to F-off"

Somewhat true because some do speak up regardless

I have never been bullied, won't put up with it and I also have never been shy of telling others to F-off either.

Bullying is a selfish ego trip.

We Never Know

No Slack
See, here's the thing you learn when you get old.
Listen the F up.
Screw everyone. They don't matter in the slightest.
What does your heart say? By heart I mean your inmost voice?
Ya, that's the only one that matters.
Us old farts, we don't give a F about 'them' Screw 'them'

I'm an old fart too, just not farting dust yet :p

Live life to be happy instead of for approval is my advice to anyone.

Heyo

Veteran Member
It depends on the person on the recieving end of the bullying.
Yep.
As you may guess i would call most of if not all of your points in OP bullying. Why?
Because most of those are said in a way to be negative toward others with intent of hurting their feelings.
And I would call nothing of the above bullying (to me).

Bullying always assumes a power difference. The bully can only bully someone else because the victim is helpless.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yep.

Bullying always assumes a power difference. The bully can only bully someone else because the victim is helpless.
I don't know if you have ever been bullied. But a victim of bullying has no feeling of hope.

In the 12 years i was bullied as a child i tried to end my life twice. Because of the bullies.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yep.

Really? So the kid who killed himself because he was gay, told he was an abomination, picked on and told he was going to hell only killed himself because he was helpless?

Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I don't know if you have ever been bullied. But a victim of bullying has no feeling of hope.

In the 12 years i was bullied as a child i tried to end my life twice. Because of the bullies.
As an autistic, I wasn't just bullied in school, but at home too. So I can relate to utter hopelessness. How I got thru it, I have no idea, just F'n stubborn I guess.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Really? So the kid who killed himself because he was gay, told he was an abomination and was going to hell only killed himself because he was helpless?
It may sound cruel, but, yes, it was because he was helpless. Do you think you'd kill yourself when someone told you you are worthless because you are white?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It may sound cruel, but, yes, it was because he was helpless. Do you think you'd kill yourself when someone told you you are worthless because you are white?
I have been told many times I am worthless because I am Alive.
As I said, I tried twice as a child to take my life.
I have two atempts from 2015 til 2019 as an adult.

And sorry to say this out aloud but yes i have had one attempt in the time i been a RF member, because of other RF member...

We Never Know

No Slack

So if a trangsgender, a gay, a druggy, a religious person, a non-religious person, a poor person, etc kills themselves because of being bullied its their fault for being hepless?

I don't follow your logic

We Never Know

No Slack

And sorry to say this out aloud but yes i have had one attempt in the time i been a RF member, because of other RF member...

Damn! Don't let it eat you up, reach out.
Hell if I'm online hit me up. I would think all,the staff would be here to reach out to as well.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!

That is sad, but not unexpected. Trolls are sub-human, don't let them get to you. Easy to say, I know, but the part of these trolls that post are demons inhabiting them. Demons are , sadly, hip to the internet. crazy as that sounds.