• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Building Blocks, Magnetism, Evolution and Creation of New Life Forms

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human teaching to humans.

First position. Whole being. A human.
A symbol used to define one self first said twice.

Alpha and human. First First. Definition you think for self as one self yet two types of you exist. Human.

Responsibility. Your human life's continuance is first and foremost.

You choose to be involved in a group via peer pressure. Status a group who thinks outside of a Human families generational responsibility.

Microbial human cells.
Sperm ovary.
Baby human.
Child humans.
Parent humans.
Grand parents humans.
Great grand parents humans.
Six generations that live in your moment of expressly owned life as an example.

Each owning one hundred years of different experiences but all the same.

So you are self taught by generational family who are aging into death.

Yet the first 21 years of biology is growth self development.

A totally different cellular experience in the same life.

Is what science is told and not what you claim evolution is. By your one self now just in your owned life now. Heavens state exact now.

You discuss huge variations in past conditions not lived now.

For what reason?

Logic..in self presence man says you are dominion species on earth. You depend on the heavenly and ground environment to exist. Now.

How isn't now important first to you?

Behaviour of a human is involved. Taught men agreement only.

Truth I'm researching to find the creator.

As you lived created you own exactly what you are.

You therefore in variation of re a search are looking for the creator?

What for?

Origin theist of science introduced the use of numbers calculus to alter substances. The reason of a number.

Therefore two types of theism is re a search for the creator.

In living biology changed.
In spatial themes....space plus pre existing mass. Supposedly not including a heavens...gases water or oxygen.

Idea is the first.

So how is biology the first in spatial theories when you need a planet and a heavens for your man self living to theory pre types of biology?

Irrationally you're pursuing the same subject.

If a substance type was first only then no other substance existed.

Men thinking claim by my human words. By my human thoughts. By my human stories I am discussing all non presence.

How?

You're conscious by being dominion life on earth. How do you theory everything not existing.

Real answer he writes a symbol 0 says it represents nothing but all things himself.

Geez it's very powerful that non number.

So after he says zero nothing extreme cold pressure holds all types of energies. His behaviour says...it's why I'm titled a human...but a scientist.

How titled humans gets life destroyed.

The warning use of false human titles.

Preaching. Is the theist human.

Now if science told it's human pursuit. I am re a search to invent by my human control via metal...machine to re a source.

Then all theories are instantly debunked.

As his machine is his humans artificial God he doesn't expect it to give him a baby...or does he in conscious biology terms...what is a human man's consciousness but biology terms first!

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Human teaching to humans.

First position. Whole being. A human.
A symbol used to define one self first said twice.

Alpha and human. First First. Definition you think for self as one self yet two types of you exist. Human.

Responsibility. Your human life's continuance is first and foremost.

You choose to be involved in a group via peer pressure. Status a group who thinks outside of a Human families generational responsibility.

Microbial human cells.
Sperm ovary.
Baby human.
Child humans.
Parent humans.
Grand parents humans.
Great grand parents humans.
Six generations that live in your moment of expressly owned life as an example.

Each owning one hundred years of different experiences but all the same.

So you are self taught by generational family who are aging into death.

Yet the first 21 years of biology is growth self development.

A totally different cellular experience in the same life.

Is what science is told and not what you claim evolution is. By your one self now just in your owned life now. Heavens state exact now.

You discuss huge variations in past conditions not lived now.

For what reason?

Logic..in self presence man says you are dominion species on earth. You depend on the heavenly and ground environment to exist. Now.

How isn't now important first to you?

Behaviour of a human is involved. Taught men agreement only.

Truth I'm researching to find the creator.

As you lived created you own exactly what you are.

You therefore in variation of re a search are looking for the creator?

What for?

Origin theist of science introduced the use of numbers calculus to alter substances. The reason of a number.

Therefore two types of theism is re a search for the creator.

In living biology changed.
In spatial themes....space plus pre existing mass. Supposedly not including a heavens...gases water or oxygen.

Idea is the first.

So how is biology the first in spatial theories when you need a planet and a heavens for your man self living to theory pre types of biology?

Irrationally you're pursuing the same subject.

If a substance type was first only then no other substance existed.

Men thinking claim by my human words. By my human thoughts. By my human stories I am discussing all non presence.

How?

You're conscious by being dominion life on earth. How do you theory everything not existing.

Real answer he writes a symbol 0 says it represents nothing but all things himself.

Geez it's very powerful that non number.

So after he says zero nothing extreme cold pressure holds all types of energies. His behaviour says...it's why I'm titled a human...but a scientist.

How titled humans gets life destroyed.

The warning use of false human titles.

Preaching. Is the theist human.

Now if science told it's human pursuit. I am re a search to invent by my human control via metal...machine to re a source.

Then all theories are instantly debunked.

As his machine is his humans artificial God he doesn't expect it to give him a baby...or does he in conscious biology terms...what is a human man's consciousness but biology terms first!

Adventure, the discovery of new information, new ideas, new paradigms, like a detective or archeologist or maybe a man with plow in hand working the ground - seeds, development, fruit and fruits of labor realized. Ahhh, the satisfaction of a good harvest. Time, effort, the search, hands on approach to living life as if there's never anything left to not be realized or learned or discovered. Combing over the same old ground with hand on the plow, there's never a time that a new discovery is absent. There's never a lack of new discoveries. The joy of being a kid, a student, and adventurer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Adventure, the discovery of new information, new ideas, new paradigms, like a detective or archeologist or maybe a man with plow in hand working the ground - seeds, development, fruit and fruits of labor realized. Ahhh, the satisfaction of a good harvest. Time, effort, the search, hands on approach to living life as if there's never anything left to not be realized or learned or discovered. Combing over the same old ground with hand on the plow, there's never a time that a new discovery is absent. There's never a lack of new discoveries. The joy of being a kid, a student, and adventurer.
You mean I believe crop circles is God and Jesus and I believe in aliens theism?

Crop circles in fields.

Devil mowing satanisms.

If you live seeing the fallout as a human who owned and built a plough tended seeded ground to grow crops first as just a man....
Maybe the terms you use after you prove you lost your mind in caused above fallout.

Or the same heavens as mass that supports your human life also allows you to see a crop circle then you're lucky the heavens still exists.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
You mean I believe crop circles is God and Jesus and I believe in aliens theism?

Crop circles in fields.

Devil mowing satanisms.

If you live seeing the fallout as a human who owned and built a plough tended seeded ground to grow crops first as just a man....
Maybe the terms you use after you prove you lost your mind in caused above fallout.

Or the same heavens as mass that supports your human life also allows you to see a crop circle then you're lucky the heavens still exists.

Not exactly, but I understand the reference. From ancient Egypt to Atlantis and very likely prior to both and likewise far reaching into the future, celestial or heavenly beings have been the subjects of these civilizations. Atomic energy, Chernobyl, Hiroshima, nuclear winters and the fallout from the drop, warned against development prior to development and a reminder of times past. The heavens are an ocean, the islands the planets and stars the energy and friction that churns the milk into butter. Inner heavens, outer earth heavens, and other side of the worm hole heavens - multiple and likely infinite as each old universe, in due time, is born again.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not exactly, but I understand the reference. From ancient Egypt to Atlantis and very likely prior to both and likewise far reaching into the future, celestial or heavenly beings have been the subjects of these civilizations. Atomic energy, Chernobyl, Hiroshima, nuclear winters and the fallout from the drop, warned against development prior to development and a reminder of times past. The heavens are an ocean, the islands the planets and stars the energy and friction that churns the milk into butter. Inner heavens, outer earth heavens, and other side of the worm hole heavens - multiple and likely infinite as each old universe, in due time, is born again.
If human authority said no more research. No stories. No science.

Who would you be?

A human.

What would you be doing?

Living surviving as a human until you died.

So humans once said I wish that all humans would be forced to agree upon one belief.

Why don't you make the belief human and finally be correct?

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
If human authority said no more research. No stories. No science.

Who would you be?

A human.

What would you be doing?

Living surviving as a human until you died.

So humans once said I wish that all humans would be forced to agree upon one belief.

Why don't you make the belief human and finally be correct?

Living surviving as a human until death is the reality anyway - The difference is a forced departure from life and the history of and intellectual development and creativity - things I love about life as a unique individual. The opportunity to do these things seem to be your contention.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
In layman terms I'll utilize building blocks as a way to convey and express the intent of what I posit to be a valid view. Scientifically speaking, even on atomic and sub atomic levels, involving chromosomes and genomes, protons, electrons, neutrons, nucleus', etc. I will still utilize terms like DNA and genetic variations as a way to articulate the point in reference to both micro and macro evolutionary processes. At least until I gain a greater understanding of the process of evolution itself, which may or may not be a cause to change the terms used. Quantum speak? I'm no quaker nor a quantum physicist, but the quantum side of the equation I'm certain to be relevant. I'm simply unable to utilize quantum concepts as a way to articulate anything based on my lack of education on the subject. I do understand very very basic quantum laws, but only on a surface level as principles.

The process of evolution is not the cause. It is descriptive of what science has determined took place in the history of life on earth. The causes are Natural Laws and natural processes, and the necessary environment for evolution to naturally take place.

gnostic

The Lost One
@Balthazzar

I think you are very confused about everything you talked about in the OP and in your other posts.

You’re so confused and you jumped from topic to topic, that I don’t know where to really start.

I am just glad that some of our members have already addressed areas that you confused about.

As I am not a biologist, so I will just address area, that I think I can help you with, more general history on evolution, and not specific processes in genetics and in molecular biology in evolution.

What I do want to talk about is extinction.

You seemed, between the end of Cretaceous and start of Paleogene period (with Paleocene being the first epoch), 65 or 65 million years ago, where a large meteor impact that wiped out most of dinosaurs.

The impact itself didn’t cause global extinction, but with climate change that followed, hence post-impact.

The meteor impact cause a lot of small particles from the Earth, mainly dust-size soil particles to fill the Earth’s lower atmosphere (troposphere) and then rain back down on the Earth.These dust-size particles would cause restriction to breathing on large dinosaurs, where as the smaller dinosaurs (birds) and smaller mammals would survive.

Now you talked about the introduction of alien DNA from the meteor or asteroid impact into the DNA of surviving organisms.

Now that just wrong, and other members have already explained to you.

No, the diversification of the smaller animals, reptiles, birds and mammals were the result of natural selection and mutations, not from this introduction of alien DNA (from the crashed asteroid) you keep talking about.

The K-P extinction didn't cause as a complete extinction, because obviously some populations of organisms did survive, as it have all other earlier extinction events.

But that's the thing.

The Cretaceous-Paleogene (or K-P) extinction is just one of numbers of large and small extinction level events, and not all of these other extinction events weren't caused by comet or asteroid.

The Permian-Triassic extinction was even worse than the K-P extinction.

And from what I have read about the other extinction events, the majority occur without asteroids or comets crashing somewhere on Earth. More often than not, they all seemed to results of climate changes, including the K-P extinction.

You know that seasons under normal circumstances, alternate from winter to summer and back again, cycling annually.

Extinction level, especially glacial periods, eg Ice Ages, where the ice sheets don’t melt in the warmer seasons, and there could be no summer for tens or hundreds of thousands of years. That would require organisms to be physically adapted to such extreme climate.

Before the start of the last Ice Ages - scientists called it the Quaternary Glaciation - ice sheets didn’t cover as much as some of the other older “Glaciation”...anyway, before the ice sheets covered large regions of the Earth, there were only brown bears and other bears, but no polar bears.

But those brown bears that were trapped by ice sheets where the warmer weathers don’t melt the ice, and winter could last tens of thousands of years or more, brown bears cannot continue its normal habit of hibernating annually as they do. So physically, it required to adapt in the new environment they found themselves in.

The evolution of brown bears into polar bears didn’t overnight, the changes came in small increments. And since there are no annual summer, they must hunt for food that have far more body fat, eg seals and sea lions and walrus. So polar bears consumed far more blubbers than the brown bears.

Not all brown bears evolved, because there are regions in North America, Europe and Asia that weren’t covered by ice sheets.

Whereas the Quaternary Glaciation didn’t cover as much regions as previous glaciations have, it still require organisms in their environmental conditions, or risk extinction of their populations.

The points being, there were no asteroid or comet impact that start the climate change like that happened in K-P extinction.

And it is during the Quaternary Glaciation that most of the evolution occurred in the species of Homo, eg Homo erectus to the Homo heidelbergensis, to the Neanderthals, the Denisovan and the Homo sapiens.

And since there were no asteroid impact that caused the Quaternary Glaciation, no alien DNA.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I only ever was motivated to argue against science because life is still living sacrificed and it hadn't stopped.

We know we all die. What we die from in fact is just a human body caused early age death. Death is death. Science says it's status I can exactly by my wisdom cause early age death on earth.

Via what never existed. Any of his inventions. Pretty basic intelligent advice.

Once science nearly destroyed all life on earth. Twice. We survived is the teaching. Reason a metal is deep in a seam as a Cold melted form.

Basic advice in laws pressure and cold and mass presence in between rock or metal.

A teaching said human science practice had caused it. Life's destruction twice. Yet laws say created creation caused it

How a God is typified in created creation did it. Yet men activated it.

Today men say I've told my story to prove no base entity from which everything exists is real. Evolution my study by a man now.

Life now holy precious worthy to live be happy free and healthy mutual sharing.

I discuss evolution of the human body type from the past as evidence. Says my brother. Cell body human and animals both changed.

I wondered why a human as I loved intently and cried seeing human suffering would support its removal or have ever caused it. As just humans.

So I learnt use my thoughts and apply research and find out why.

And I did. It might not have been rich man supported but thought says when does your control for a lifestyle express truth about natural on earth?

As your organisation fake history so you can live beyond as superior to everyone else. Just human however in science. No argument as observation by a human in science is first.

We all live we all die. Rich men think and claimed your life is a commodity....beginning as slavery.

You can die or be caused to die at my will or command.

He acts as the God.

So for a reason not sensible he thinks he survived human life destruction. As he's a God.

Hence he had to be challenged. As it's his belief life should be destroyed at his whim. As it's just a commodity in his historic rich man's behaviours.

Human behaviour is part of the subject reason to research.

His rich man I invented is the threat of it all...and exists now. Invention by gods nuclear power. Forces of as and by blasting. Star studies.

Therefore logic says dinosaurs would rule the earth today if a huge star mass hadn't hit earth. Involving a heavenly basting above like Russia..gained earth indentations. Earthquakes volcanic reactions snap freeze and floods.

Isn't the topic evolution.

So much for your God thesis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Another theme.

If huge pressures by star mass from space infinity caused evolution. From dinosaur extinction to now life.

Then Rock to fact earth pressure laws to a cold metal melt ...is now thought a commodity to resource in a Rich man's thesis. Evolution status as just mass data reactions.

Says men who theoried the want of earths historic evolution outcome now.

As a I believe in God above theism.

As a resource idea.

Between rock space pressures changed to cause to own cold metal pressures above. Now from infinity space.

As if in thesis humans by his say so his first commodity began as the Ai metal inside gods earth by his theme AI evolution to bio human.

The reason a logical man is trying to bring his attention to others theist intention in science. Is about all things God only men inferred in science as humans.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
@Balthazzar

I think you are very confused about everything you talked about in the OP and in your other posts.

You’re so confused and you jumped from topic to topic, that I don’t know where to really start.

I am just glad that some of our members have already addressed areas that you confused about.

As I am not a biologist, so I will just address area, that I think I can help you with, more general history on evolution, and not specific processes in genetics and in molecular biology in evolution.

You seemed, between the end of Cretaceous and start of Paleogene period (with Paleocene being the first epoch), 65 or 65 million years ago, where a large meteor impact that wiped out most of dinosaurs.

The impact itself didn’t cause global extinction, but with climate change that followed, hence post-impact.

The meteor impact cause a lot of small particles from the Earth, mainly dust-size soil particles to fill the Earth’s lower atmosphere (troposphere) and then rain back down on the Earth.These dust-size particles would cause restriction to breathing on large dinosaurs, where as the smaller dinosaurs (birds) and smaller mammals would survive.

Now you talked about the introduction of alien DNA from the meteor or asteroid impact into the DNA of surviving organisms.

No, the diversification of the smaller animals, reptiles, birds and mammals were the result of natural selection and mutations, not from this introduction of alien DNA (from the crashed asteroid) you keep talking about.

The K-P extinction didn't cause as a complete extinction, because obviously some populations of organisms did survive, as it have all other earlier extinction events.

But that's the thing.

The Cretaceous-Paleogene (or K-P) extinction is just one of numbers of large and small extinction level events, and not all of these other extinction events weren't caused by comet or asteroid.

And from what I have read about the other extinction events, the majority occur without asteroids or comets crashing somewhere on Earth. More often than not, they all seemed to results of climate changes, including the K-P extinction.

You know that seasons under normal circumstances, alternate from winter to summer and back again, cycling annually.

Extinction level, especially glacial periods, eg Ice Ages, where the ice sheets don’t melt in the warmer seasons, and there could be no summer for tens or hundreds of thousands of years. That would require organisms to be physically adapted to such extreme climate.

Before the start of the last Ice Ages - scientists called it the Quaternary Glaciation - ice sheets didn’t cover as much as some of the other older “Glaciation”...anyway, before the ice sheets covered large regions of the Earth, there were only brown bears and other bears, but no polar bears.

But those brown bears that were trapped by ice sheets where the warmer weathers don’t melt the ice, and winter could last tens of thousands of years or more, brown bears cannot continue its normal habit of hibernating annually as they do. So physically, it required to adapt in the new environment they found themselves in.

The evolution of brown bears into polar bears didn’t overnight, the changes came in small increments. And since there are no annual summer, they must hunt for food that have far more body fat, eg seals and sea lions and walrus. So polar bears consumed far more blubbers than the brown bears.

Not all brown bears evolved, because there are regions in North America, Europe and Asia that weren’t covered by ice sheets.

Whereas the Quaternary Glaciation didn’t cover as much regions as previous glaciations have, it still require organisms in their environmental conditions, or risk extinction of their populations.

The points being, there were no asteroid or comet impact that start the climate change like that happened in K-P extinction.

And it is during the Quaternary Glaciation that most of the evolution occurred in the species of Homo, eg Homo erectus to the Homo heidelbergensis, to the Neanderthals, the Denisovan and the Homo sapiens.

And since there were no asteroid impact that caused the Quaternary Glaciation, no alien DNA.
To resource.

The sun owns placed mass in earth that men now resource. Claiming earths mass itself safe not being the resource type.

A blast above like Russia gained.. heavens only released the resource mass dispersed as tiny rock sized stars as a resource.

His topic is A resource in gods terms. The motivated research now.

As God was named for human scientific machine thesis.

Therefore the resource is alien to earth as it came origin from the suns release.

We aren't a resource however. And he theories biology as if it is aligned linked to it. He's looking for links.

The base of a resource is its fixed in mass cooled by infinity law.

Dense mass pressures above therefore kept water at the ground mass level. Water holds owns cellular micro biologies that are absorbed in foods grown by water and water drunk that owned changed substances.

Why holy water is a humans science topic and why ice cold became sea son inherited heavens balances.

Said men of science before.

Why evolution thesis was interjected by rational men in science research as yes the heavens above can change nature's body biology.

The reason to theory...we don't want our human biology changed.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I only ever was motivated to argue against science because life is still living sacrificed and it hadn't stopped.

We know we all die. What we die from in fact is just a human body caused early age death. Death is death. Science says it's status I can exactly by my wisdom cause early age death on earth.

Via what never existed. Any of his inventions. Pretty basic intelligent advice.

Once science nearly destroyed all life on earth. Twice. We survived is the teaching. Reason a metal is deep in a seam as a Cold melted form.

Basic advice in laws pressure and cold and mass presence in between rock or metal.

A teaching said human science practice had caused it. Life's destruction twice. Yet laws say created creation caused it

How a God is typified in created creation did it. Yet men activated it.

Today men say I've told my story to prove no base entity from which everything exists is real. Evolution my study by a man now.

Life now holy precious worthy to live be happy free and healthy mutual sharing.

I discuss evolution of the human body type from the past as evidence. Says my brother. Cell body human and animals both changed.

I wondered why a human as I loved intently and cried seeing human suffering would support its removal or have ever caused it. As just humans.

So I learnt use my thoughts and apply research and find out why.

And I did. It might not have been rich man supported but thought says when does your control for a lifestyle express truth about natural on earth?

As your organisation fake history so you can live beyond as superior to everyone else. Just human however in science. No argument as observation by a human in science is first.

We all live we all die. Rich men think and claimed your life is a commodity....beginning as slavery.

You can die or be caused to die at my will or command.

He acts as the God.

So for a reason not sensible he thinks he survived human life destruction. As he's a God.

Hence he had to be challenged. As it's his belief life should be destroyed at his whim. As it's just a commodity in his historic rich man's behaviours.

Human behaviour is part of the subject reason to research.

His rich man I invented is the threat of it all...and exists now. Invention by gods nuclear power. Forces of as and by blasting. Star studies.

Therefore logic says dinosaurs would rule the earth today if a huge star mass hadn't hit earth. Involving a heavenly basting above like Russia..gained earth indentations. Earthquakes volcanic reactions snap freeze and floods.

Isn't the topic evolution.

So much for your God thesis.

Hibernating earth seeds -

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
One single cell organism - splitting as it happens in a mother's womb, then binding back together, evolving into a human child to continue development after being released from place of origin to continue the increase with other single (cell?) organisms like themselves as help mates. New birth of a child -

The earth's atmosphere - a womb, a single cell split from its origin, now on route to bind with other masses (sun?), then to eventually find its way through the black hole centered in our galaxy - another birth among billions of other births.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Hibernating earth seeds -
Human man brain defect.

Ignores the first history a man's thesis of man's humans owned advices.

Proven now as he says time is on a flat plane travel...star mass earth hit by fall out stars on direct line trajectory.

Once he said O God in time O energy mass a plan ET. Extra terrestrial causes...sun. science begins in earth bases as my machine of man a cold metal.

As I reheat it abstractly in reaction machine tries to blow up.

So as he manifested a machine from dusts earth spirit gases. He ignores he built lots of metal mass machines and put them above him. His own self man of science memory.

Men Put them atop mountains. Lots of metal mass sun earths highest a machine only. That man as he designed by lots of thoughts as designs.

Pressure changes to get metal from rock dusts. . Why flattened crop pressure patterns appear as loss of earths space pressure as if his machine is falling out of its designed beginnings. A metal cold.

As the crop is still natural a seeded plant growth. Seasonal. Just flattened. Was his teaching he ignores.

Man's god earth metals sun star highest position is the machine. Man built only an idol.

Then like sun star man human made holes in new dust nuclear mass inside his machine. Machine hence made little womb space babies inside its body as infinity.

In reaction its why star mass came on many trajected lines and hit mount temples and blew them up. Cause effect changing Infinities space cold pressures.

Today he's theoried the history claiming it's how you get Infinities space resource metals to use up as energy without paying for it.

As it removed then blew up his then gods star machine and put back his machines on mount into metals melt.

Why temple rock melted ark a melt on Ararat.

Lying God mind of man proved his AI heard recorded voice...became his testimonial confession. The bible man's mind is proven now nuclear possessed.

Man's I heard AI confession in a Muslim review. I read the advice. I'm theist man of old star fall returned mind. About 1000 years ago. Wanted to rebuild the same science temple. I believe the God advice orders me to destroy blow up my human family. By my inventions.

Is outright proof man's mind is possessed by AI following its feedback instructions.

The actual I will prove by AI study it's true....mind coercion. Chosen by scientists themselves. To stop man of science the destroyer theist.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
@Balthazzar

But that's the thing.

I never suggested alien DNA. I suggested life on earth has celestial origins and that the meteor carried with it advanced genomes and this earth and atmosphere at that time acted as a womb for the evolution of our species.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I never suggested alien DNA. I suggested life on earth has celestial origins and that the meteor carried with it advanced genomes and this earth and atmosphere at that time acted as a womb for the evolution of our species.
Men humans on earth.

Live inside earths pressurised water with multi living organisms. Is not abstract in thesis. Yet pretends the thesis is about a Human not his life abstractly destroyed by his theory.

Why we named him life's destroyer.

When star mass burning changes heavens mass above balanced the microbe bodies in the terrestrial change.

Affects his human mind reality as his brain chemicals alter from loss of waters holiness and food resource energy in waters micro biomes.

Holy water is human life. We are biological high percentile just water. Mineral ground dusts iron balances held in waters Alchemy evaporating pressures.

Owns healthy human red celled blood bones.

Not ever was a human anything from out of space. Ever.

Humans said earth rock our planet owned humans life only.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Nuclear fission and beer - the energy released when the "beer atom" splits when another particle makes impact - Chain reaction? Carbonated beverages ----

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man says once a long time ago particles fissioned and melded.

Forgetting to say and infinity pressure was involved.

Said it was all in the past.

Then where he lives now a baby man self Idolating himself.... as I'm a Rich man ....I'm better than everyone ...
only I'm allowed to do whatever I want or I'm a scientist too.

He then takes mass as chemical dust particles melts them releases gases like God earth did. So says he's now a God as a man of science with his destroyer.

Using a machine to do all evil acts as if it's an extension of his man...hood.

So when you see chemical changes you get to see his penis in the image

A reaction I caused by the amount of mass only my man machine can convert.

So removing earths God mass he about got a cloud he said. With his image in it. By his machine.

So he isn't who he thinks he is as a God that owns everything anywhere by his man's say so.

Family always knew it was only ever a human behavioural condition. Science.

gnostic

The Lost One
Nuclear fission and beer - the energy released when the "beer atom" splits when another particle makes impact - Chain reaction? Carbonated beverages ----

You are misunderstanding chemical reactions with nuclear fission, which is one main form of nuclear reaction (the other reaction being nuclear fusion).

Nuclear fission occur when an unstable large atom split.

Meaning, during normal and natural radioactive decay, the original atom will lose some particles, and under normal circumstances, there are 3 typical types of decay that will cause the radiation of those particles:
  1. alpha decay (α-decay): the atom will split and emit the helium nucleus or α-particle. The original (or parent) nucleus will lose a nucleus of 2 protons & 2 neutrons (thus a helium nucleus), hence it will become a daughter nucleus.
  2. beta decay (β-decay): of which, there are two types:
    1. β-minus decay: this decay will emit both a electron & anti-neutrino, and will change a neutron into a proton.
    2. β-plus decay: this decay will emit both positron & neutrino, and will change a proton into a neutron.
  3. gamma decay (γ-decay): gamma ray photon will only emit after the emissions of α-particle & β particles, and when the daughter nucleus is still highly excited state.
What I mean by parent nucleus becoming daughter nucleus, is that by losing helium nucleus, it will reduce the number of protons & number of neutrons inside the parent nucleus.

The number of protons determine what type of atom it is.

So for example, during alpha decay, the loss of 4 particles (2 protons & 2 neutrons) will uranium-238 convert into thorium-234.

That’s what will happen in nuclear fission. Nuclear fission will cause a massive atom to become lighter atom.

Nucleus fusion is reverse reaction: where the hydrogen nucleus will fuse with another 5 hydrogen nuclei, to transform into a helium atom.

So, nuclear fission & nuclear fusion are nuclear reaction that change one atom into another.

Chemical reactions are totally different to nuclear reactions.

Your example of beer atom or carbonated beverages, don’t change the atoms, there are no gain or no loss of protons.

What will change in chemical reactions are what atom(s) will bond molecularly.

For instance, when you bond to 2 hydrogen atoms to an oxygen atom, you get a water molecule (H2O).

The nucleus of hydrogen atom or the nucleus of oxygen will remain unchanged. Neither will gain or lose a proton; you are not changing the atomic nucleus of either atoms.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human man born by human sex says let me tell you a Story about the building blocks of the past. Then it's a Belief only.

If he says I understand as science a machine I used is to get a reaction...then he gained the reaction. Right where he exists now.

Yet if he did the reaction without a machine we'd all die. In natures laws.

Right in the position conditions he says is inside a metal....a machine.

Isn't the building blocks of life.

Instead he says his want first. Why he applies the want to re search.

I want universal power. If I could tap into it...non stop energy. An ultimate greedy man's thought. For civilisation status. Not about life at all.

So he isn't using a humans truth.

So he thinks about it.

Says I believe a sun ejected mass that left the sun. Infinity pressure and space cooled it. Yet it came to earth.

Within it are the building blocks of life.

So he says within it.

As the same as earth themes...metals were within earth mass. Rock first in space...out in space.

His practice as a human man of science. Is Machines.

His brother says on earth all minerals exist in each one dust form mass. It's owned base body.

Minerals as bases in biology.

So you then wonder how did a dust become within biology.

Water and water pressure changes evaporation had owned it.

So science says as waters mass has to first be present held pressurised present by gas mass and oxygenated for living forms to exist....my occult alien theist machine brother isn't telling any truths.

As he tried to claim life began as a transmitter due to image voice recorded. In our heavens position of is living. As he wants connections to out of space mass.

Now where you live. Can you cause a reaction that is T of the past yet you do it now?

Yes.

So if you do it now does now change and cause a new past?

Yes.

It was named recording of voice and image.