• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Broken sleep

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Also..
Consider how low on energy you feel to start training after working. Now what is gonna happen if you train in the morning is that you are going to use up all of your energy before you are done with your work. In other words, your work is going to feel much worse.
I wonder though if I could endure it. I have done workouts before work before and seemed fine. But it was only for a month before I stopped because i got out of the habit of waking up in time. Usually when I’m at work I do not feel tired and I can keep going, the tiredness just comes at once when I get home and sit down, it seems.

The Sum of Awe

Also..
Consider how low on energy you feel to start training after working. Now what is gonna happen if you train in the morning is that you are going to use up all of your energy before you are done with your work. In other words, your work is going to feel much worse.
This isn’t extreme workout either. Hitting every muscle group but I’m not trying to be a body builder just want to keep in shape. My hunched back has returned and I’m scrawny all around with a mild beer gut

The Sum of Awe

Defeat what purpose? Unless you intend to be a pro athlete, training 4 days per week is perfectly reasonable.
I will start with this then. Unfortunately this week I'm working 6 days *(three of the days are only 6 hours but I go in at the same time, and I'm still pretty tired when i get off)*. Soon! 4 days sounds like a good start, I'll monitor progress from there.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I’ve found that having an alarm for 2:30am and then telling “hey siri, set timer for 30 mins” and then “30 minutes” and then “20 minutes” (in different intervals up until 4am-ish) is slightly easier than just waking up to the first alarm.

But I’m wondering if that’s healthy or not. It’s a broken 7 hours of sleep
It's reducing the amount of deep sleep you're getting, not just by the period of time you're awake, but it takes time on going back to sleep to reach that state.
That is probably the key reason you're finding it easier to wake up, incidentally, although there is also an element of pattern training happening.