• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brahmakumaris on developing one's intuition or inner voice

ajay0

Insightful article by the Brahmakumaris on developing one's intuition.

There are thousands of decisions we make every single day, and sometimes we just can’t seem to discriminate what is right or wrong, and what is true or false.

Our intuition or wisdom has all the answers we need. So we just need to listen to it. But often we discriminate things based on beliefs created by society, people’s opinions or acquired information. Our innate wisdom which we call the inner voice or intuition always knows what is right for us. It constantly guides us in the right direction, and all we need to do is to learn to listen to it.

Let us spend a few minutes with ourselves on a daily basis. Meditation and spiritual study silences our noisy minds and activate our intuition. You have all the answers within, tap into that wisdom to make every choice and decision.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Thanks for posting this. Before I even thought about embracing Hinduism, I allowed my intuition to guide me to becoming a vegetarian and completely giving up alcoholic beverages. My intuition told me that those changes would be spiritually beneficial for me.