• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bored...again

Kowalski

Luke Wolf said:
Damn. I always find these post along time after they were first posted.
Yeah, ain't that always the case, and boredom, how come so many people are bored when on the face of it, everybody has far more to entertain them these days ?

Cheers

K:help:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I haven't been on long this evening:( My son bought himself a laptop from Ebay; we spent three hours trying to set it up (The copy of windows was a hookey one!) - then it took ages for the laptop to 'see' the wireless router......I kept on pointing one to the other, but they just kept ignoring each other!!!:(

But it's OK now!:D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
You have my sympathies, Michel! I always dislike having to do things like that. My opinion is that, when installing new hardware, one should be able to simply hold the new object (for example, a new mouse) up to the motherboard and introduce them. "Mr. Computer, this is Miss Mouse. Miss Mouse, this is Mr. Computer."

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
FeathersinHair said:
You have my sympathies, Michel! I always dislike having to do things like that. My opinion is that, when installing new hardware, one should be able to simply hold the new object (for example, a new mouse) up to the motherboard and introduce them. "Mr. Computer, this is Miss Mouse. Miss Mouse, this is Mr. Computer."
I quite agree, silly computers.........:biglaugh: