• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Book to read by christian

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you for the link, ahmedhelmy, but the link does not seem to work - it takes you to a 'Home' page. I now understand you are trying to be helpful and share something you found interesting with us; it is a pity it does not work, though.

If the book is a reference book, you would have been better posting the link on another section of the forum than the general religious debates though - let me know if you want to debate anything in the book; if not, I can move this thread to a more appropriate section.:)

Thanks a lot for your notice.

The web page is a rapidshare web page where you store your files. Please navigate to the lower end of the page and pree on free.

Yu will a counter counting for 30 second, after 30 seconds a link for downloading will appear where you can down.

The reason for that is that u can download free 15MB in 1 hour. Otherwise you have to pay

thanks a lot