• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boobie

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
This magazine follows Bosnian (and Bosnia's favorite) singers wherever they go. I think there's one young, androgenous blonde who needs to change his name if he ever wants to get famous in the West...

Bubi with "All my love"... hehehe...

483pjd0.jpg

cardero

Citizen Mod
beckysoup61 said:
When I saw the title "Boobie," I giggled a bit. Thank you for the laugh Mila!
I was also enticed with the prospects of expecting mammalian protruberences.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think there's one young, androgenous blonde who needs to change his name if he ever wants to get famous in the West...
Bubi with "All my love"... hehehe...
Thier are worse. A small, almost no-name band in the states is actually called (I swear I'm not lying about this) Anal Blasters. Not hard to win a crowd over in a battle of the bands when your oppenent has that kind of name. And then thier are the Butthole Surfers, who are somewhat of a big name. They deffinitly got abig boost a fame when one of thier songs was put on Guitar Hero 2 though. And then I saw a group at Ozzfest last year called "Bad Acid Trip."
I think "Bubi" might not be that bad.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
cardero said:
I was also enticed with the prospects of expecting mammalian protruberences.

Same here; my first impulse was to look to see if the thread needed to be moved the thread to the "Eros room".

The one thing that surprises me, Djamila, is how the younger people all seem so "liberated"..I would have expected (I don't know why) for much less influence from the West.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
michel said:
Same here; my first impulse was to look to see if the thread needed to be moved the thread to the "Eros room".

The one thing that surprises me, Djamila, is how the younger people all seem so "liberated"..I would have expected (I don't know why) for much less influence from the West.

Well, people sometimes imagine the Balkans is in Africa or some such place. Sarajevo is WEST of Greece - just east of Italy. ;)