• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

blog sites

AnnaCzereda

I have a blog on WordPress. I don't post there very often, just one blog per month on average. It's purely for fun though it caters mostly to people who are interested in Satanism. I have around 40 followers and several visitors a day on average. Prons? It's just for fun. If you have something to say, you just write it down. Blog websites are usually less moderated than forums so you have more liberty there.

I have no idea how to make money on a blog. Certainly, you must put much more effort into it than if you're doing it for leisure.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
fun or profit?
anyone got a blog site?
pros and cons....
I do. I didn't start if for fun or for profit but I only posted when it was fun. I have three who are connected to the blog, but I do not know if they follow it. They are there, but I think they do not actually follow the blog. They do not comment on it. They are as good as not there to me.

I do not post in it much anymore. My last post was September 7, 2016.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
i don't have a blog....but have considered it
I hear, on youtube...some people actually make a second income doing such things

I don't know if I can be that entertaining