• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blog: Is the world run by a cabal?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I have made a new entry on my video blog

Recently I have been interested in the notion of a cabal running planet Earth

In this video I answer the question: "To what extent (if any) is the world run by a cabal?"

My answer: not at all

But I don't deny that they exist

Here is the link: Madaba: Is The World Run By A Cabal?

Do you think the world is run by a small group of powerful people?

I don't :D

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Its possible.

I guess I don't worry about it one way or the other, because whether it is, or isn't, there's nothing I can do about it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I happen to think it's a group of elite oligarchs that actually rule the world and influence government policymaking.

Government has already proven it plays a subservience role involving "too big to fail" entities which helps support my assumptions that money buys power, and power creates more money that cements it all in place for them.

While I don't think they actually gather together for quarterly meetings and plot what they're gonna do with the Earth, It's certainly clear that the top 1% are not under any particular jurisdiction and are pretty much have free unimpeded reign to do whatever they want and desire without culpability or consequences to their actions.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I happen to think it's a group of elite oligarchs that actually rule the world and influence government policymaking.

Government has already proven it plays a subservience role involving "too big to fail" entities which helps support my assumptions that money buys power, and power creates more money that cements it all in place for them.

While I don't think they actually gather together for quarterly meetings and plot what they're gonna do with the Earth, It's certainly clear that the top 1% are not under any particular jurisdiction and are pretty much have free unimpeded reign to do whatever they want and desire without culpability or consequences to their actions.

I think that what informally ties them together is that they can all hire armies of the best lawyers. And these lawyers (also working independently), come up with similar strategies to increase the wealth and power of their clients.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Do you think the world is run by a small group of powerful people?
Yes, basically. Look at groups like WEF, Bilderbergs (for example) and other secret societies, "think tanks" and so on. They promote agendas and make sure everyone is on the same page. It's sort of like organized crime and there's competing factions. "They" certainly seem to operate like the mob, too. I've read a lot about conspiracy, spooks and deep politics. I know enough to know it's not a "theory".

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Our own government can't work together without infighting, I have no idea what makes anyone think that anyone else could be more successful at "running/manipulating the world" if the governments we already see are inept (and they are inept).

There are too many conflicting interests involved.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
My own guess is that the world more likely is run by a powerful group of small people. Yes, behind the scenes the 7 dwarves, aided and abetted by the Munchkins, are pulling the strings. You didn’t really think they were actually only miners did you?

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish the cabal would hurry up and make some town squares, preferably with flee markets and price controlled food vending. I'm not feeling very satisfied with the current cabal. I feel that society is too unfriendly, too busy and too fiscal. Coffee is 3$ a cup, and that's in the South. I hear that up north the cabal makes everyone pay 7$ a cup.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The world is run by an evil Kabal:
KabalMK9render.png

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural real humans on natural God planet earth supported living natural earths heavens stable state...
Is not man group controlled.

A human is a human as a human is equal first.

What any man group chooses is their choice.