• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blessed Mabon/Fall-fest

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Have a wonderful day everyone, and remember to be grateful for what you've accomplished through the year, and what has gotten you to where you are today.

FB_IMG_1663868270463.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I convinced staff to take me to the festival! Little nervous tho cuz it's crowded and they'll be dropping me off by myself. Never been in an area that's that crowded outside in the community by myself. Wish me luck.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I convinced staff to take me to the festival! Little nervous tho cuz it's crowded and they'll be dropping me off by myself. Never been in an area that's that crowded outside in the community by myself. Wish me luck.
Ive returned home from the festival. It was nice i had fun. I ate some food and looked at a few booths. One my coworkers who went recognized me which isn't surprising I look very recognizable in these parts with my hair covered, earmuffs on, fidget bracelets on my wrists, and holding a stuff animal... Add the weird way I hold my hands and autistic body language anyone who ever has seen me around here typically recoginises me easily. It was a fall festival not a pagan one which I knew I figured tho it'd be fine to go anyway to celebrate Mabon. Im a bit disappointed i was hoping to dance there but unfortunately all they had was gospel music. I don't like listening to songs about Jesus that much. I thought they'd have some rock or country or something besides just gospel. So after im done with my homework I'll put on some music and dance.