• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blessed Beltane Friends

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Blessed Beltane to everyone celebrating.

IMG20240501184147~2.jpg

May your bonfires be bright, and your season be right.

IMG20240501184016~2.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Love the fire! Hasn't the weather been nice lately? I'm so excited to go camping this year!
This is our first sunny day in about a week and a half, and on Friday we get another 2 weeks of rain. So it depends on your definition of lovely ;).

I haven't minded though.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
This is our first sunny day in about a week and a half, and on Friday we get another 2 weeks of rain. So it depends on your definition of lovely ;).

I haven't minded though.

Where I'm at it's been misty and cool when I've had time to walk my dog and had days off, so it's been perfect for me! Thankfully it hasn't rained unless it's been work hours. The sun's been peeking out though, and I have a feeling it will be a sunny summer. We'll see! If it wants to hang onto the chill a lil longer I won't mind. Enjoy the sun and the fire while you get the chance to, though!