• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bisexual Relationships

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
evearael said:
If you are bisexual, is one relationship partner enough to satisfy your sexuality, or do you feel the need to have both sides of your sexuality active?

Absolutely.

Your answer was directed towards the former part of the question, right? I understand that you are committed to your monogamous relationship, but do you ever feel a wanting for a female to female relationship? Or do you have one set of relationship needs that can be satisfied by either sex, rather than different sets of needs that must be satisfied by the different genders?

meganmac

Personally, I have "one set," in that I don't feel unfufilled because I'm with another girl right now. Now, that is not to say that I don't still find myself checking out guys (or girls), but it's not some insatiable pull. It's what everyone does when they see someone good-looking.

evearael

Your answer was directed towards the former part of the question, right?
Yes, sorry for not clarifying. My needs can be filled by either gender. My needs are filled by my husband. I have no use sexually or emotionally for another person of either gender. I do still find people of both genders to be beautiful.

ladyhawke

sleeping around with or without a partners consent shows a lack of commitment whatever your sexual preferance,i personally would like to insist on monogyamy (don't always get it) wether i'm sleeping with a male or female ,relationships are hard work without the added problem of bringing someone else into the equation.

Fluffy

A fool
If you were in a relationship where your partner was bisexual, would you allow him or her to also see someone that is of the opposite sex you are?

It would depend on the relationship. If I felt secure and liked them myself then sure, why not?

If you are bisexual, is one relationship partner enough to satisfy your sexuality, or do you feel the need to have both sides of your sexuality active?

I find that none often satisfies me just fine. I have never been in a relationship with 2 people of different sexes, they have always both been of the same sex. It felt right at the time but I wouldn't say it was superior to a relationship with a single person.