• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Birthdays- can you choose to celebrate yours on a different day?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
FeathersinHair said:
Kat, that's amazing! *huge hugs*

Well, that settles it! Can't have the birthdays of two such amazing, glorious women (kidding for myself, not kidding for Kat!) fall on the same day!
:) I thought it was pretty awesome!

I will be setting my 26th birthday on September the 21st! And everyone will have cake! (Unless they don't want to... in which case, maybe pizza?)
Which makes me old enough to be your mother. I will be... 57! :eek:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, well, if it makes you feel any better, my mom's actually in her early sixties! I've heard 57 is a great birthday, though!

Aqualung

Tasty
Pussyfoot Mouse said:
Me too! August 8th. And it always sucked that everyone got to have their birthdays announced at school, but not mine! :(
Yeah, that did kind of suck. I always wanted to have cupcakes for my birthday, but nooo!!! That just didn't happen for me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Me too! August 8th. And it always sucked that everyone got to have their birthdays announced at school, but not mine!
I always went through some great measures, and a few threats, so my birthday wouldn't be mentioned at school. I just didn't want the attention, and all the dumb "birthday pranks" some kids did.