• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bipolar and life path numbers (numerology)

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I'm a 22, between 11 and 33. The 33 the most advanced of these life paths. I'm told that bipolar skips a generation, and as a bipolar life path 22, I'm curious the potential relevance. I understand life as being ongoing and continual, like a pendulum, swinging from one point to another.

In this case, from a life pathh 11 to 33 and back again x infintum. The 22 being the manifestation bridge as builder's.

Anyone ever see the potential relevance and corresponding aspects between these and being bipolar?

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I ask in the psychology forum for a specific reason. Psychologists have a way of diagnosing via textbook and work related venues, but I will assume most lack the understanding of possible numerological realities attached. Numerology is a type of science after all. It might be a beneficial consideration in treatment potential and greater understanding.