• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Earning Jail Time

Should Bill Be Arrested?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

LittlePinky82

It should be up to the courts whether he warrants jail time, but I think his actions need to be investigated, and perhaps charges brought.

From what I understand at the most that will happen is he'll be fined. I doubt jail time. But then I wonder about each count of person he violated their rights for? I'm not sure about that. But from what I understand is he held up the voting for 2 hrs. Two hours is ridiculous for people. Especially people who have to get back to work, have kids, elderly, disabled people. There was a post on Reddit from someone who was there who was disabled and brought up the disability act.

I doubt it had any affect on the election in terms of who people were voting for. If they were against Hillary it probably fueled them even more. As far as him campaigning even just taking pictures with people could easily be seen, imo, as campaigning since it's a campaign thing politicians do. I think it's wrong and it's wrong for people to just poo poo it away. We all know if it was Sanders or any right winger it would have been an even more bigger deal. From what is said is the attorney general is a Hillary supporter and the mayor was with him. o_O:unamused:

Some of the policies are widely panned because of effects which happened later.....
- Repeal of Glass Steagall Act
- Enactment of Three Strikes Bill
Perhaps his greatest achievement was enjoying success from Reagan's improved income tax structure.

A lot of the policies he did were continuing what HW did.
He stalled voting in some places for four hours and lowered the voter turnout in places.
Victory for Bernie relies heavily on high voter turnout and millennial voters, the Clinton's are well aware of that.

Four hours? I know of the one place he did two hours for. But gd that's ridiculous. People don't have time for that. That's highly rude and uncalled for. Why couldn't he have had something near by where you could go and say hi and he can thank you for voting for Hillary? Surely that would have made more sense. I wouldn't doubt if it was a scheme to keep Sanders people away. :unamused:

Last edited: