• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bibles have many versions

Met0047

Yes not like QURAN which is one and unique and has one translation from over 1426 years ago . Muslim is christian because he believe all prophets sent from GOD (from Adam,Abraham,jesus .....till the latest one Muhammad).So where is the correct religion ? . ISLLAM

SoyLeche

meh...
Met0047 said:
Yes (O christians) your Bibles were forged.Ask me how ! .As we have many versions editted by many of the writers lying on you christians .Yes not like QURAN which is one and unique and has one translation from over 1426 years ago . Muslim is christian because he believe all prophets sent from GOD (from Adam,Abraham,jesus .....till the latest one Muhammad).So where is the correct religion ? . ISLLAM
Your arguments always sound like "Islam is true because Islam is true"

Met0047

gordon said:
You are strange
I mean muslim is christian but christian is not muslim .Because muslim believe in jesus and Muhammad but christian believe in jesus and refuse Muhammad .So jesus accept muslims as he accept Muhammad and not accept those who think themselves christians .That is the conception of islam

Deut 13:1

Met0047 said:
Yes not like QURAN which is one and unique and has one translation from over 1426 years ago . Muslim is christian because he believe all prophets sent from GOD (from Adam,Abraham,jesus .....till the latest one Muhammad).So where is the correct religion ? . ISLLAM
The exact same could be said about Judaism...

SoyLeche

meh...
Met0047 said:
but it is not a holy book that contains GOD's inspiration but it is editted by man like me and you .
There it is again. You really don't have anything to say, other than "Islam is correct". We have to accept that your holy book is truly holy just because you say so. Ours is obviously incorrect, because it doesn't say that the Quran is a holy book or that Muhamad was a prophet. There is really little point in reading anything you say, because it is all the same.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
SoyLeche said:
Yeah, and the Mormons are the only ones who believe in the Book of Mormon. Who's the true church now?
Same one as always, catholic jews.

~Victor

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
Isn't it funny how every religion belives their holy book is the only one inspired by God and all others are incorrect when in reality ALL of them were written by some person. This post was in fact inspired by God.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Met0047 said:
No they don't believe in our prophet mohammad but we believe in their prophets becide muhammad .know?

I don't believe or follow any of the so-called prophets or any religion's holy text, but I don't feel the need as you do to go around telling everyone else I think they are wrong. Why do you?

Quiddity

spacemonkey said:
Isn't it funny how every religion belives their holy book is the only one inspired by God and all others are incorrect when in reality ALL of them were written by some person. This post was in fact inspired by God.
Quite a dilema huh? Tons of work to do..:D

~Victor

SoyLeche

meh...
Maize said:

I don't believe or follow any of the so-called prophets or any religion's holy text, but I don't feel the need as you do to go around telling everyone else I think they are wrong. Why do you?
I don't have a problem with being told I am wrong, per se. But if someone is going to tell me that, I'd at least want a reason other than "because you are"

Met0047

SoyLeche said:
There it is again. You really don't have anything to say, other than "Islam is correct". We have to accept that your holy book is truly holy just because you say so. Ours is obviously incorrect, because it doesn't say that the Quran is a holy book or that Muhamad was a prophet. There is really little point in reading anything you say, because it is all the same.
listen what the GOD say in the holy islamic book :There is no compulsion in religion.Verily,the Right path has become distinct from the wrong path .whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah ,then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break.And Allah is All-Hearer,All-knower. Qur'an 2(256)

Quiddity

SoyLeche said:
I don't have a problem with being told I am wrong, per se. But if someone is going to tell me that, I'd at least want a reason other than "because you are"
*pondering where to start...hmmm...:biglaugh:

~Victor

Aqualung

Tasty
Met0047 said:
but it is not a holy book that contains GOD's inspiration but it is editted by man like me and you .
What makes you think it's not? I think it's more holy than the Koran. I don't think the Koran contains God's word at all, yet I think the BoM contains God's word. But that's just me saying I"m right. That's all you're doing. Just saying, "I'm right, because I am right!" That doesn't really hold much weight with me.

SoyLeche

meh...
Met0047 said:
listen what the GOD say in the holy islamic book :There is no compulsion in religion.Verily,the Right path has become distinct from the wrong path .whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah ,then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break.And Allah is All-Hearer,All-knower. Qur'an 2(256)
Allah is God because the Quran says so. The Quran is true because a Prophet, Muhamed, wrote it. Muhamed was a prophet because Allah said so, and Allah is God. And we all know that Allah must be God, because it is in the Quran.

Aqualung

Tasty
SoyLeche said:
Allah is God because the Quran says so. The Quran is true because a Prophet, Muhamed, wrote it. Muhamed was a prophet because Allah said so, and Allah is God. And we all know that Allah must be God, because it is in the Quran.
wow! When you write it out so simply, I can't help but fall into the supreme logic! I'm converting!

Quiddity

SoyLeche said:
That sounds familiar?