• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Study-11 (Extended-Crisis)

Gcront

Bible Study-11 (Extended-Crisis)

In our government we find two very partisan controlling parties, they try very hard to hide their partisanship by being quick to point their finger at each other. This is as they try to serve their own individual, ethnic group. This is the ethnic group for the ones that have, and then also for the other ethnic group for the ones that have not. Then this leave the ethnic group that is in the middle trying to get by, many may think that we are separated by the color of our skin; this is not true, for we are divided mostly by our statistics and also the color and value of our money.
We find that the ethnic group for the ones which have not, their individual party are always there when they have any kind of crisis, no matter how great or small. Then the other ethnic group which have, then they’re are always there’re to receive and gain from these handouts. This is as these two different ethnic parties are always there fighting for the power of their vote, this is when the Republican and the Democratic Party make war with each other; while fighting for their own security at the poles, when it come to their own election.

When there come any kind of crisis, this is when the ethnic of the have not start begging for a hand out in assistance, and with the ethnic of the ones that have, they start holding out their hands gathering in the money from these many hand out. This is when the ethnic groups in the middle, which are mostly made up of seniors and the elderly they are left out. This is also when our federal government has to make up this money with a very long list of regulation and paper work on the middle ethnic group, that they might gather this money back within their over stretched budgets.
With this ethnic group of the have not, they raise all kind of stink when the government is not there with an swift hand out, this is even long before the crisis can pass over. When we as seniors have to wait around for years, only with the hope of trying to survive, this is when we have paid into our government all our lives. Our government leave us only with the hopes that we find in the Book of Romans, 8:28-“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

8:29-“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
8:30-“Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.”
8:31-“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?’
8:32-“He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
8:33-“Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.”

After many years of working I finally became old enough to retire, with a little money that put me a little above any and all means of assistance, then when I became much older it then became hard for me to get around. With me living with my only child an unmarried daughter, who had no children we lived alone, with a family that is now living out its own extermination. When my daughter also became disable her self and not being able to work, and with our many obligations to meet she started her long hard road of paper work putting in for her disability.
With this long road of many hardships, we started this long wait, the same as we find in the Book of First Thessalonians. 3:3-“That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.”
3:4-“For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.”
3:5-“For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.”

With these many bills that we both had cumulative, and from my very small check that went no place, with this we had to make many cut backs. But still there were many bills left that had to be paid, and with my only hope for survival were my many medical supplies. This is when I had to join the rank of many of our other senior citizens having to cut back on my medical needs, but with me over these years I had to lose them all, as I looked to the Book of James. 1:2-“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;”
1:3-“Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.”
1:4-“But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.”
1:5-“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”
1:6-“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”

This was because I made too much money for any kind of medical assistance; this was when we were left out there to swim alone with the many other seniors, with nothing left but our hope in God. This has now gone on around two years, this was after much encouragement coming from when she went before the judge. We have faced these years of many hardships; this was after we had to travel down this long hard road of our government partisanship. This came also after she even had to get a lawyer, which will be taking a great portion of what she is now hoping to be receiving, this was as we were left out there to swim or wrestle this stormy sea alone with no one coming to our rescue.
This was only from nothing but our government many long extend list of regulations, this very long paper trail has turned out to be the only assistance that we have received, or stuck at us from this discrimination of old age. With this we were left out there to swim alone or die, this was the same as with many of our other Senior Citizens, we never found anyone or no one coming to our rescue even after several years. This was as we then saw on our televisions from the tragedy of Katirine, with everyone out there swimming around trying to help, we as seniors our complaining wasn’t loud or convincing enough for our news media or anyone to hear or grasp.

With this I have had to suffer a small amount, or the same thorn of the flesh that Paul had to suffer for Christ, then going back to Elijah, when he alone had to face Baalim four hundred and fifty prophets alone. This was when he had to flee into a cave for his life; this was also as he suffers his thorn of the flesh, while suffering for God.
Then there was the stoning of Stephens, as he suffered his thorn of the flesh, while suffering for Christ. Then we find John the Baptist having to suffer from this same thorn of the flesh, while losing his own head while also suffering for Christ. Then we find Christ also facing his own thorn of the flesh this was upon the cross, and this was as he suffered for us all.

We as Senior Citizens don’t mean to be complaining for we now only have God to look too, for our government they are too far off. This is like this new Medicare bill; this is when we become too elderly to fulfill they’re many causes or obligation, this is the same as we find in the Book of Philippians. 1:11-“Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.”
1:12-“But I would yea should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;”
1:13-“So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;”

1:14-“And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.”
1:15-“Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:”
1:16-“The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:”
1:17-“But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.”

Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert