• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Study-10 (Domination for Control)

Gcront

Bible Study-10 (Domination for Control)

When it come to our many leaders in the White House in Washington, this is when they turn from the fear of God by destroying the laws that our country was once founded under by our forefathers. We are a country that are now finding ourselves supporting any and all kind of false gods, which are now being brought here into our country. And with our God being a very jealous God, this is a jealousy that we are now witnessing through out our country from our one and only true living God Jehovah.
This is when our law makers are now going against anyone that stand up for anyone that support the laws of God; like when it come to these Nominations, especially when it come to their own Advice and Consent. With man and their much education we find many of our own people now supporting this ungodliness, and this is with most every one of our news media partisanship going against our Godhead. This is as our media run out and cover these many crises of destruction, which they have stood behind as they try to show their sympathy, which are now sweeping our country.

This is the same as we find with the nomination of Samuel Alito that we now find coming before us, the more that they find that he support the laws of God, the more that they are against him. These are our leaders that are now turning and becoming the most modern educated up to date ungodly nation of all times, which our country has ever experienced in all of its time of existence, this is as we turn from the laws of our forefathers and God.
This is leaving us as a country, which is now having to face the wrath of God that is now happening all around us that is now covering the whole world. This is as we now face the wrath of our one and only Godhead, which is over all the Heavens and the earth. Even back in the beginning we find that the Israelites, they had this same problem, this was even if they then had Joshua as their national leader.

They had also fail to complete this great task by choose other spiritual leaders, this was along with their Judges and other spiritual administrators. This is the same as we pick our Judge and other officers of today, failing to choose these godly leaders, this can also bring on great disasters along with many great troubles and huge problems even along with the many crisis that we are now facing today. Looking to our leaders backed by the word of God, we find that our leaders have a lot to do with our own welfare here within our own country, this is as we go about our everyday life.
This is same as we find in the Book of Proverbs. 29:1-“He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.”
29:2-“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”
29:3-“Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.”
29:4-“The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.”

Then we find in the Book of Deuteronomy: 16:18-“Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.”
16:19-“Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.”
16-“20 That which is altogether just shalt thou follow, that thou mayest live, and inherit the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.”
16:21”Thou shalt not plant thee a grove of any trees near unto the altar of the LORD thy God, which thou shalt make thee.”
16:22-“Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.”

Then we also find in the same Book of Deuteronomy: 29:24-“Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger?”
29:25-“Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt:”
29:26-“For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them:”
29:27-“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book:”
29:28-“And the LORD rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day.”

We also find David being one of God’s chosen, with David going against God, by numbering the military strength of Israel with out the divine authority from God. This is when Israel had to also pay the price, as we find in the Book of First Chronicles. 21:7-“And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.”
21:8-“And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.”
21:9-“And the LORD space unto Gad, David's seer, saying,”
21:10-“Go and tell David, saying, Thus satin the LORD, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee.”
21:11-“So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee”

21:12-“Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.”
21:13-“And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the LORD; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.”
21:14-“So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men.”
21:15-“And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.”

21:16-“And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.”
21:17-“And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O LORD my God, be on me, and on my father's house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.”

There are times when God has to take over, the same thing as we find God moving through out our own many countries. We can now see the same destruction that the Israelites faced, as this angel of destruction went through their land. For we are now facing the same wrath of God, which these angels of God are now leaving behind with our many destructive fatal disasters that we face today. Which are made up of many great disastrous sicknesses, and also filled with our many tragedies that we are now having to face moving through and across our whole earth.
This is what we are now finding covering our many nations and also now find it spilling over into our own country, the same as described by Christ as he moved through out the Book of Revelation. These are God’s laws when it comes to ruling any and all nations, one of these days God is going to change these many natural earthly disasters that we are now having to face today with fire and brimstone. This is as we all face the Judgement set of our Godhead that shall soon come to pass, as Jesus once again return to earth upon his Second Coming.

God Bless You
Herbert