• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bibi a sign that the Anti Christ is near

Sargonski

The Prostitute -- the "whore of babylon" is said to represent a city .. Jerusalem perhaps. ,, the King of this city brings the world together for a great war .. in which a third of the planet is destroyed by Fire (nuclear holocaust)

What you think

The Prostitute -- the "whore of babylon" is said to represent a city .. Jerusalem perhaps. ,, the King of this city brings the world together for a great war .. in which a third of the planet is destroyed by Fire (nuclear holocaust)

What you think
If I would have to say what city is the "babylon", I would say it is Rome or New York. At this moment the description fits very well to New York. By what I know, Jerusalem will not be destroyed like the Babylon.

Sargonski

^ antisemitic rubbish perhaps.

While the Christian Church has been anti-semetic for thousands of years .. and in fact some of the books of the NT themselves are anti Semetic. .. I don't find any polemics against Jews in Revelations. .. and in fact the Religious Right Fundamentalists in the USA love the Jews .. believe them the Chosen People ofd God .. and hence do no wrong.. So calling these folks "Anti Semetic rubbish" is just way off the mark.

In addition .. calling out Bibi for crimes against humanity ...as pretty much the entire world is doing .. is not Anti Semetic Rubbish .. bit time logical fallacy on your part .. Just because Bibi is a Jew .. does not make calling him out on war crimes .. "Anti Semetic" .. but it does make your claim ridiculous Rubbish..

Have you even read Revelations ? .. or just go around crying out "Anti Semitic Rubbish" every time you hear any remote criticism of Likhud and its War Criminal Leader..

As the Irish Delegation to the UN say "The Hague is too good for Bibi" -- are they "Anti Semetic Rubbish" as well .. along with the 10,000 children exterminated so far in Gaza and West Bank ?

Seems to me those apologizing a holocaust in the name of the Holocaust is the "Anti Semetic Rubbish" .. don't you think ?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

What you think
That's thar a mighty fine bit of apocalypstism.

Sargonski

That's thar a mighty fine bit of apocalypstism.

didn't put that much into it but you could come up with more parallels than the few I gave .. no one wanting to buy and sell no more .. and looking at the real whore .. kind of a tail wagging dog affair .. NYC .. but the two connected obviously

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Tell me even the staunchest nay sayer doesnt get at least one goose pimple--- have they not ravaged the earth these wicked colonialist powers

She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Remember now we are told later that this woman represents a city .. who was it that conquered Jerusalem .. and Killed YHWH ? Who was it that destroyed "The Place Where his Name Resides" .. keep telling folks "whats in a name" but they don listen .. they that hear not.

Babylon has risen -- drunk with the blood of God's Holy people --- the people of the Earth being God's holy people in general but .. we the double meaning of the Holocaust survivers conducting a Holocaust --- in the way of was done to Amalek .. by the vicious demiurge YHWH .. and the God named Jealous .. nasty mo foe Gods you don't wanna meet on the side of the road .. Proud of the Genocide .. but also look at Bibi flipping the bird to the world .. including USA .. so cock struck with Power ..

And where does he get that Power from that comes attached to those balls ? If not for the fact that he Owns London -- Owns the USA - the head of the Beast in Jerusalem

and now they scripture gonna describe this beast that rises . dies .. then rises again .. the beast of the last holocaust dies with Adolf .. however the Zionists manage to get some folks over to Jerusalem -- where they keep the Ethnic Cleansing fire burning over the last 70 years prior to the beast of Holocaust rising again in full glory .. the world powers under strain .. war and rumors of war just over the last hill . but don't let me carry on .. back to scrupture

7 When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

Does Jerusalem not rule over all the Kings of the Earth ?

------ tell me true .. tell me why .. was Jesus Crucified .. was it for this that Daddy Died .. and if you can name that tune or the artist .. full marks.

Sargonski

How much did that Prostitute get?

Ciao

- viole

A Fat Purse ... Patron Goddess-ship of a great city .. seated beside Lord Zedek .. twin Gods of Justice and Righteousness .. reuniting the divine trinity .. or holy un-union .. some kind of shigldee boo among the Gods.

Sargonski

If I would have to say what city is the "babylon", I would say it is Rome or New York. At this moment the description fits very well to New York. By what I know, Jerusalem will not be destroyed like the Babylon.

I think New York has a place not so much Rome though .. playing second fiddle the Pope in the end times. New York and Jerusalem are one .. as described in post Six (6)