• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best T.V. Series

Mystic

NYPD Blue. Tuesday is popcorn night. Come to think of it...that's tonight! Darn the American election...NYPD was cancelled last week...even in Canada, eh! So I have some catching up to do!

Biography is also a favorite....luv it.

Pah

Uber all member
The West Wing - the only show where I could watch one episode over and over again. It moves so fast that there would be new material every time. I love the minds of the writers combining astute policical knowledge with deep character development.

-pah-

The apprentice, The contender, fear factor, and american idol are my favorites. Survivor had its run, but now, i do believe it must retire before they bore us to death or run out of exotic places to film it

njcl

TV is under the control of satan so i do not watch it but my favs are wholesome kinda innocent comedy

laurel and hardy - the best and will never be beat {BTW i live not 30 mins from where laurel was born}
the beverlly hill billies - americas finest,god bless the usa {im english}
the 3 stooges - silly fun show

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Mostly Aussie shows, so you guys probably won't know them all.

I do like The Worst Witch for all you guys from UK...

Actually, I LOVE The Worst Witch show.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Star Trek-The Next Generation - the early days were shaky and some episodes were preachy, but overall it really expanded on Gene Roddenberry's vision of the future.

L.A. Law - It lost almost all its energy when Jimmy Smits and Harry Hamlin left, but in its day it was edgy and entertaining in a way few shows have been.

Honorable mentions: Cheers(the last sit-com I followed), Animaniacs(too clever for kids :p ), and Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show (where I learned to appreciate classical music :D )

fromthe heart

Currently with all the reruns going on I'm really enjoying the new show on CBS called 'Fire me... Please'. It's so funny I nearly rolled watching it last Tuesday night. It's a contest about 2 people who are competing to get fired closest to 3PM and they do some really wild stuff and it's so funny. It comes on at 9pm EST.:)

Lycan

Preternatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (James Marsters.... Yummy)
Xena Warrior Princess
South Park
Drawn Together
King of the Hill
Even though only one season I was a Paradise Island junkie lol
I started watching Degrassi with my kids and now I am hooked :)
we like the history channel and discovery channel etc.
and besides the evening news that is pretty much the only TV I watch.