• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bengals V Rams

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I’m going Bengals as I love an underdog,this is an all star financial cast versus a B movie on paper but the Bengals have they’re mojo in good order.

Having played football (that’s what we call it) Rugby and cricket I like the idea of every 15 minutes you can go and play golf,go see a movie or have family bbq,anyway who’s going to win?.

Nimos

I’m going Bengals as I love an underdog,this is an all star financial cast versus a B movie on paper but the Bengals have they’re mojo in good order.

Having played football (that’s what we call it) Rugby and cricket I like the idea of every 15 minutes you can go and play golf,go see a movie or have family bbq,anyway who’s going to win?.
I would like to see it, but it is always behind pay wall or you having to sign up for a million things, really annoying :(

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

I used to watch it for the Halftime Show.