• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beliefs Of Dinotaurians

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
It is called Dinotaurianism because Dino's were Saurex's original people. If you want to know anything else in detail please feel free to ask. May Saurex shine on your day.

As in Dinosaurs?
What lead you to believe in this path?

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
I think I'm the only Dinotaurian in the forums. In the real world, I have no idea. I've shared the beliefs with many people but I have no clue how many of them decided to follow.

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
As a Dinotauian, I view other religions as different ways of seeing the same thing. I also see them as a way of self expression.

elmarna

Very interesting. What does Saurex say about concerns? It is a important question. You can P.M. If you would like.

Marble

Rolling Marble
I want to preach to deities. What deities does the Dinotauriansm offers me? (I do need pictures :D)
raptor_jebus.jpg

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to answer them. May Saurex shine on all your days =]

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
Saurex has no form, but he can take any form. He takes on any form to reveal himself to a person. Most people call this a spirit guide, power animal, or guardian angel. He assumes a form that is appropriate for the person he is revealing himself to.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Are you planning on writing something for the doctrines, like a sacred book, or do you think some other books are sacred?

I am hogging up the questions but, might as well take the last cookie when nobody else is looking :D

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
I haven't wrote down the beliefs yet, but I have them commited to memory. Pretty much any religious text is sacred, they all offer knowledge. We believe that after death your consciousness is recycled into a new body. There is no afterlife, but thereare an unlimited number of universes to incarnate in, I'm pretty sure one of them is bound to be like an afterlife =]

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
Ok to make sure every point is covered, anyone can be a Dinotaurian. Homosexuality is not frowned upon. Neither is abortion under certain circumstances. Those seem to be the most controversial subjects in religion these days so I figured I'd post how Dinotaurianism stood on those points.

elmarna

I understand that any choice in life is what we own.
It is the accountability of choices that maintains the docerine of the beliefs.
So in the morals & ethics of what you stand on where do poor judgements lie?
And while choices are subject to circumstance & ability to live in them-where is the reasoning to have the freedoms that you support with choices so diverse?

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
Ok yeah, I recant that abortion thing. I was at a library when i posted that. I guess someone added while I walked to bathroom. Can't trust no one anymore =] lol