• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief and Life

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
the choice is to have a long life or quality of life.

does your belief system believe long life is more/less important than living a quality, holy, or humane life?

today is set before you good or evil, choose wisely

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

does your belief system believe long life is more/less important than living a quality, holy, or humane life?

I value the quality of my life over the quantity, but longevity is an important quality too. So, yeah, once in a while I play the hedonistic card and eat unhealthy or blow money on silly things, or waste time doing things that aren't improving my life, but I also make sure I'm taking care of myself (I've got a more quality over longevity balance right now, but I'm doing what I can).

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
For an atheist, 'holy', 'divine' does not make any sense.
My belief system guarantees eternal life to all things in the universe, does not recognize birth or death.
Of course, as I too am a human, I believe in living life humanely.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you

The quality of (degree of ”good” in) what you give to others it what matters about life, within my faith.

Humbly
Hermit