• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Being trans is a spiritual gift

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am always saying that we live in an age of wonders -- wonders of technology, wonders of medical science, and especially wonders of personal freedom. Your beautiful testimony here confirms this.

Also, the kindness and acceptance from all of those who have responded to you in this thread only adds to my optimism for humanity.

You, too, are a very kind individual, @VoidCat. I think that perhaps your own kindness and your ready willingness to speak about yourself as being trans will help many others like you to let the world see and ultimately understand that trans people are not a threat to anyone and that you have much to offer. I like to think that the Divine may be working through you for this purpose.

Keep doing what you are doing, because you are doing it exceptionally well. :heart: