• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

being like David Icke?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Please:

Elaborate
I don't know what you expect me to say. He doesn't hate Jews and isn't racist. He's an anti-Zionist, and has said multiple times that what he's talking about isn't a Jewish conspiracy and that Jewish people in general are in the same boat as the rest of us.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I don't know what you expect me to say. He doesn't hate Jews and isn't racist. He's an anti-Zionist, and has said multiple times that what he's talking about isn't a Jewish conspiracy and that Jewish people in general are in the same boat as the rest of us.
I suppose I could give him the benefit of the doubt...

I've noticed you have come to his defence before

Can I ask, are you a follower of his?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I suppose I could give him the benefit of the doubt...

I've noticed you come have to his defence before

Can I ask, are you a follower of his?
He's a source I pay attention to. I'm not a big follower like I used to be. I know where he is incorrect, put that aside and consider what else he is saying. I like watching his videos at times as he is a great speaker. It's thought-provoking at least.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
He's a source I pay attention to. I'm not a big follower like I used to be. I know where he is incorrect, put that aside and consider what else he is saying.
When I was as teenager (in I think 2000) I read The Biggest Secret

For some reason my history and politics teacher gave me a signed copy of it

But I lent it to a friend a while back and haven't got it back :(

I cannot remember much of it, but I remember it being a good read

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
When I was as teenager (in I think 2000) I read The Biggest Secret

For some reason my history and politics teacher gave me a signed copy of it

But I lent it to a friend a while back and haven't got it back :(

I cannot remember much of it, but I remember it being a good read
Yes, that was the first book of his I read, too. My mom checked it out from the library but I ended up reading it and getting really into it. It was like going down the rabbit hole.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Yes, that was the first book of his I read, too. My mom checked it out from the library but I ended up reading it and getting really into it. It was like going down the rabbit hole.
I had a psychotic breakdown in 2004

It was somewhat influenced by The Biggest Secret which I'd read a few of years previously

But more by The Animatrix

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Thanks!

But that sounds really dishonest

I don't want to be a scoundrel
I am not so sure if David Icke is a Saint, he might be a scoundrel

You asked how to become like David Icke .. "raise my profile"

Do you think David Icke is not a scoundrel?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I had a psychotic breakdown in 2004

It was somewhat influenced by The Biggest Secret which I'd read a few of years previously

But more by The Animatrix
I'm sorry that happened to you. I used to believe in the ideas found in the Matrix, myself.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Do you think David Icke is not a scoundrel?
I think he is certainly something of a scoundrel

People listen to him and he tells them not to take precautions against Covid - i.e. not to wear masks

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I think he is certainly something of a scoundrel

People listen to him and he tells them not to take precautions against Covid - i.e. not to wear masks
That is what I also think. So, I am glad you were critical about my points:D ... don't become an David Icke, better be yourself

Here in Holland we have more freedom to express (still) than in USA or RF
I saw an interview about masks, in which a scientist gave her view, using a scientific study done in Danmark
I am curious what will come out of this. They did warn, that you don't want to get fungus/virus in your mask, when you wear it.
And they also were warning that cheap masks (here in Holland the Prime Minister promotes making your own from e.g. towel) don't protect much

So, info given by Governments is still not perfect IMO. Best to use our own common sense.