• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Being in Human in God's Perspective

onmybelief

This is one of my favorite sermons. And, indeed, how we tend to get things out of perspective. If my favorite baseball does not win I get all bent out of shape. And for what? It's just a baseball game.

We tend to see ourselves as better than the another (as if the universe revolves around us). Tere are others who are just the opposite who don't feel important at all. How can we get things in proper perspective? Well this sermon deals with that. As I said this might just be my favorite sermon (but I do not know why though).

http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/lnk/nj45win9664/fumcfw/fumcftwser0108.wmv/play.asx

What do think? I would love to hear your thoughts!

sparc872

Thanks a lot for the link. I started listening to it but had to stop. I'll pick it up sometime later though.