• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Being human is friggin disgusting!

idav

Being
Premium Member
Yup we are all gross except for my significant other/goddess who only buys TP, far as I know, only to TP houses.

Patience

Let us dance with the wind and sing with the birds
Yes, though my dog seems to have a differing opinion on this subject. :eek:

True! It has to be so much better when the spirit is liberated from the flesh though...truly I'm not joking when I say I pray for it to happen soon! "Ask and yea shall receive" :D

Pope,
Paul prayed for the same thing but realized that it was God's will that he stay here to positively affect the lives of others. Your day will come when you are done blessing others with your presence here, when you have completed God's purpose for creating you and putting you here.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pope,
Paul prayed for the same thing but realized that it was God's will that he stay here to positively affect the lives of others. Your day will come when you are done blessing others with your presence here, when you have completed God's purpose for creating you and putting you here.
You're right. I will have to carry my cross daily. For God, Mother Mary, and the spirits I cherish, I will carry the cross and offer up the suffering, irritations, annoyances, and mental illness. God's will be done!

You're right. I will have to carry my cross daily. For God, Mother Mary, and the spirits I cherish, I will carry the cross and offer up the suffering, irritations, annoyances, and mental illness. God's will be done!

Pope, people in your life are looking up to you. They are looking at you (and me and every person on Earth, really) for answers. Some of the people in your life, children, younger people are watching you and learning from you with everything you say and do.

Make it count! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pope, people in your life are looking up to you. They are looking at you (and me and every person on Earth, really) for answers. Some of the people in your life, children, younger people are watching you and learning from you with everything you say and do.

Make it count! :)
That is frightening! :)
I'll try!