• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Being blocked

EyeofOdin

I've been blocked from the chat by an unknown moderator without any warning and I feel it was unjustified (I don't want to go into the details publicly). I've messaged multiple mods about this, sent a message via "contact us" to Religious Forums, explained what happened and I haven't gotten a response from anyone. Could somebody please help.

I think it's against forum rules to make a post like this but honestly, idk what else to do and how to get the attention of the staff because I've been trying every day for a week.

If I can't be unblocked, can someone at least enlighten me as to why?! I've been left completely in the dark. I don't understand :(

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I've been blocked from the chat by an unknown moderator without any warning and I feel it was unjustified (I don't want to go into the details publicly). I've messaged multiple mods about this, sent a message via "contact us" to Religious Forums, explained what happened and I haven't gotten a response from anyone. Could somebody please help.

I think it's against forum rules to make a post like this but honestly, idk what else to do and how to get the attention of the staff because I've been trying every day for a week.

If I can't be unblocked, can someone at least enlighten me as to why?! I've been left completely in the dark. I don't understand :(
Send one of the moderators a private message directly? Hope you get help soon.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

You can either start a thread here: https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.8/

Or Pm one of us. I may have to leave in a few minutes, but if you want to contact me, feel free.

I just might not be able to get back to you until tomorrow.

EyeofOdin

You can either start a thread here: https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.8/

Or Pm one of us. I may have to leave in a few minutes, but if you want to contact me, feel free.

I just might not be able to get back to you until tomorrow.

Could you pm me a link to a mod whom I can get help from? I don't want this to be my only feedback in the feedback thread because I've had mostly good experiences with the site and community.