• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
So, looking to take offense are we? Don't you realize that you're contributing to the presence of "offensiveness" in the universe by looking for it?

Are you insinuating that im looking for offensiveness? Why, If I didnt know better, id say you were being offensive, miss 4.

4consideration

Premium Member
I see. So you think you "know better." That's really nice. What you trying to do -- make me feel inferior? I'm going to have a good cry now!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Multiple punctuation marks at the butt-end of your sentence is highly offensive.

It seems like your last sentence is screaming at me --- from the rear.

Right -it's that build up of shrillness...

"...what do you Mean, You Don't LIke THis DRess...DOEs IT MAKe ME LOOK FAT OR SOMETHING?????!!!!!"

Anyway, you language purists offend me.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Right -it's that build up of shrillness...

"...what do you Mean, You Don't LIke THis DRess...DOEs IT MAKe ME LOOK FAT OR SOMETHING?????!!!!!"

Anyway, you language purists offend me.

And what's wrong with purity?
I am soooooo offended!

As if a little effort to be a bit more legible is a bad thing!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Making fun of a common expression...as if to belittle me!

I am soooooo (and tired of typing soooooooo) offended!

and I happen to be a black belt.
so put down your dukes.
you're not up for this.

A martial artist is not supposed to advertise that he is a martial artist and pick fights. You are an offense and dishonor to the martial arts (and RF)!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
A martial artist is not supposed to advertise that he is a martial artist and pick fights. You are an offense and dishonor to the martial arts (and RF)!

Not my standard!....I can say such of myself if I care to!

I am sooooooooooooooooo offended!

Good thing for you, threats are not allowed at the forum!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Not my standard!....I can say such of myself if I care to!

I am sooooooooooooooooo offended!

Good thing for you, threats are not allowed at the forum!

Implying that you would threaten me if you could? How offensive and violent! We civil people have no place for such violence.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Implying that you would threaten me if you could? How offensive and violent! We civil people have no place for such violence.

You assume of yourself a civil character, while denouncing mine!

That is sooooooo offensive!

That I refrain and keep my composure, in the face of such self-righteous indignation speaks well of me!

Shame on you!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You assume of yourself a civil character, while denouncing mine!

That is sooooooo offensive!

That I refrain and keep my composure, in the face of such self-righteous indignation speaks well of me!

Shame on you!

Shame on me? It is a shameful act for a man to raise one's self up, while denigrating another's character!