• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baphomet- the seal of Wisdom

SB Habakuk

What are the underlying facts of this medieaval myth and what are the rammifications for Modern Christians if any?

Why is this name associated with Mohammed? what is the truth about the revovling myths

SB Habakuk

The Goat of Mendes- Tha Ba of Osiris- or the soul of Osiris-
Baphomet is connected to Thoth and the mystery religion Hayitmayat- Fish goddess of Mendes and Ba form the zodiacal sign of Capricorn often associated with the Messiah who with Harpha Kered form The Egyptian trinity

SB Habakuk

This Thread is here to expose those termed- THe Principalities of the North or some have said East -
But whether east or North the identity of the PRince is sure

For it is through this image of Capricorn i wish to portray the greatest trick done on humankind

Booko

Deviled Hen
SB Habakuk said:
What are the underlying facts of this medieaval myth and what are the rammifications for Modern Christians if any?

Why is this name associated with Mohammed? what is the truth about the revovling myths

Because it isn't associated with Muhammad, except in the mind of some idiot Frenchman who couldn't pronounce Arabic.

If I mispronounce you name as "SB Buk Buk" -- does that somehow correctly associate you with poultry?

Yah...I didn't think so either.

RevOxley_501

Booko said:
Because it isn't associated with Muhammad, except in the mind of some idiot Frenchman who couldn't pronounce Arabic.

If I mispronounce you name as "SB Buk Buk" -- does that somehow correctly associate you with poultry?

Yah...I didn't think so either.

i have never seen the baphomet associated with Muhammed. The Light Bringer-Lucifer and the like have always been associated with Egyptian Mystery, Sumerian, Masonic, and Gnostic Luciferianism (OTO and Thelema?!) religious orders as far as i have seen.
any confusion with Muhommed would definately be in error.

SB Habakuk

Is this post relevant- for we all seem to be scholars here- drifting toward our own ideals and ideas of religious coherence-
The Topic was posted for discussion- as scholarly gentlemen should engage in-
I did not mean to offend any Islamic person-
For Baphomet is associated more to the counter image of Christ and the Counter Image of Satan

Christ as the Sheperd Fisher King- Capricorn
Satan- as the Scape goat of a greater Evil

Booko

Deviled Hen
SB Habakuk said:
Is this post relevant- for we all seem to be scholars here- drifting toward our own ideals and ideas of religious coherence-
The Topic was posted for discussion- as scholarly gentlemen should engage in-

Yes, it's entirely relevant, and especially for discussion of a scholarly nature.

That is, if one scholar put out something as fact and is not factual, part of that discussion would be the other scholar putting out evidence that the initial claim (in this case, an association between Baphomet and Muhammad) was erroneous.

Which is precisely what I did.

I also gave you a further example of how the error occured, which was my example of misassociation between a mispronounced version of your username and relation to poultry.

Just in case you hadn't noticed, my avatar has a chicken theme. I've always had a poultry theme here. That's why my example involved poultry instead of, say, wheat flour.

And lastly, I'm not a gentleman. If you look at my posts, you'll notice that my gender is indicated.

I did not mean to offend any Islamic person-

As far as I know, there are no Muslims currently in this thread, and no one is offended by anything.

I do reserve the right to correct misinformation where I see it, though, and no true scholar would take it personally when another scholar does such a thing. It's how knowledge advances.

Christ as the Sheperd Fisher King- Capricorn

If you want to talk astrology, Christ stand with one foot in Aries and one in Pisces, which is why symbology about Him includes the sign of the fish (Pisces) and other symbols concerning sheep (Aries), such as "I will make you shepherds of men."

Capricorn has nothing to do with His time.

Satan- as the Scape goat of a greater Evil

While I personally do not believe in evil demigods, outside playing D&D anyway, I fail to see how there could anything in Biblical references that would point to a "greater Evil" than Satan.

SB Habakuk

i see you have spoken your opinion on things

OANNES & DAGON the fish symbol- you know full well what its modern connotation is
The GK ICHTYS-
you see- OANNES is an ancient form of the Word JESUS for it is the beggining of the Roman term JANUS

Booko

Deviled Hen
SB Habakuk said:
i see you have spoken your opinion on things

In addition to posting some actual evidence, which I note you have utterly failed to address in any coherent fashion.

you see- OANNES is an ancient form of the Word JESUS for it is the beggining of the Roman term JANUS

Yes, and Santa is an anagram of Santa.

And Hister sounds kinda like Hitler, so obviously that's what Nostradaumus meant in that famous quatrain of his.

And the Bard wrote about a couple of devilish characters called Othello and Desdemona.

Which means the world will come to an end in 2012, just as the Mayans predicted. They know this because, as you undoubtedly already realize, MAYA is just a bastardized version of MAGI, because some of the Parsees washed ashore in the Western Hemisphere once and taught the First Nations their great wisdom about future events.

Whew! Well, I'm so glad we've gotten this all cleared up!

Now I can go back to talking to someone else about the real reason Latvians emigrated to SW Michigan a century ago. Some sort of pre-communist plot, I expect.

SB Habakuk

You look at things from too confined a view- Imagine that there is an ecumenical Religion- a catholic religious system-
ALl cultures are aware of the next- Esch builds off the next- creates and redifines- the Original Ideograms of Evil

Mike182

Flaming Queer
some posts have been deleted for being off topic, some of which were creeping into rule 4 territory... will all members please check their posts before submitting them.

4) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. We will allow faith to be debated and discussed by a member only when there is no hostile, rude, or insulting opinion of another's faith. The same applies to international conflicts; hostile, rude or insulting opinions of one of the sides to an international conflict will not be allowed. These restrictions to an open debate or discussion also apply to material linked and/or quoted from another site. Our decision is final in these matters.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item

Booko

Deviled Hen
SB Habakuk said:
You look at things from too confined a view- Imagine that there is an ecumenical Religion- a catholic religious system-

I hardly have to imagine an ecumenical religion -- I belong to one.

ALl cultures are aware of the next- Esch builds off the next- creates and redifines- the Original Ideograms of Evil

That can be true, but it also pays to be wary of the post hoc fallacy as well. Correlation does not imply causation either.

SB Habakuk

it does- if the symbols are the same- what is the general theme of religion if not good over evil- or evil over good-
They are inextricably linked-
There are many forms of Good religions and many forms of evil religions- but that is all it is