• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

#BanTheIrish

Karl R

Directly quoting Donald Trump:
"When I’m elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies until we fully understand how to end these threats."

So
#BanTheIrish

------------------------------------

As a side note, this is somewhat based on my personal self interest. I was born in a country that is home to multiple terrorist organizations. One of which has allegedly killed over 3,000 U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. This terrorist organization reportedly has 5,000-8,000 members currently living in the U.S.

I was born in Detroit. I live in Houston. I'm a U.S. citizen ... home of the KKK.

Like the IRA (Roman Catholics) and the North Ireland Ulster militias (protestants), the KKK has long-standing religious affiliations (protestants).

As a U.S. citizen, I do not believe that I should be judged by the actions of the KKK. As someone who was born and raised a protestant, I do not believe I should be judged by the actions of the KKK.

Similarly, I don't believe that we can accurately judge populations of countries, or entire religions, by the terrorists who hide in their midst (and prey on them).

Directly quoting Donald Trump:
"When I’m elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies until we fully understand how to end these threats."

So
#BanTheIrish

------------------------------------

As a side note, this is somewhat based on my personal self interest. I was born in a country that is home to multiple terrorist organizations. One of which has allegedly killed over 3,000 U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. This terrorist organization reportedly has 5,000-8,000 members currently living in the U.S.

I was born in Detroit. I live in Houston. I'm a U.S. citizen ... home of the KKK.

Like the IRA (Roman Catholics) and the North Ireland Ulster militias (protestants), the KKK has long-standing religious affiliations (protestants).

As a U.S. citizen, I do not believe that I should be judged by the actions of the KKK. As someone who was born and raised a protestant, I do not believe I should be judged by the actions of the KKK.

Similarly, I don't believe that we can accurately judge populations of countries, or entire religions, by the terrorists who hide in their midst (and prey on them).

Don't forget to put America on the list of terrorist finacing nations. The IRA got a fair chunk of its money from the Irish diaspora in the US.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
If Trump were elected a century ago, he would call for banning all Irish immigrants. Back then, we were "them foren'rs comin' to steal our jurbs", the same position that Mexican immigrants are in today.