• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Band Camp

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Already two days through band camp, some really cool/funny/scary things have happened!
Jerry, one of our coaches, has this app on his phone and it was make multiple videos into a song. I was asked to make the sound of a cymbal. The song turned out great. lol

Yesterday, we were playing a game where you dance for a minute, then the color guard coach says a letter and you have to touch something that starts with that letter. After I got out(I got out in the first round because I really didn't want to play), the band geeks were dancing and I said, "I want to see a guy twerk." (if you saw the VMAs, you know what twerking is) So, after I said this, one of our percussionists, Ryan, went over to his best friend, Jeff, and started twerking on him. Ryan's belt scraped up against Jeff's frontal area and Jeff fell face first into the ground, clutching himself. He stayed there for 5 minutes. I felt bad.

While doing forward and backward marching today, I almost passed out from the pain. I have kyphosis(the cousin of scoliosis). Standing up straight for awhile kills me. We were doing forward marching, time check(marching in place), backward marching, time check, etc. After Jerry told us to relax, I almost crumpled to the ground. Then, a girl in color guard walked me to the bench.

I got a joke for you.
Two bass drums and a cymbal fell off a cliff. Ba dum tss. (giggle)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So...I don't even know what the VMAs are, much less 'twerking'.

Lessee...VMA...

Veteran Mincers Association?
Vicious Marmosets of America?
Virtual Mind Amalgamation?
Viral Meningitis Association?
Video Music Awards?

Meh...I'm guessing maybe the last one, but we all need to consider if we need an official home for vicious marmosets.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
So...I don't even know what the VMAs are, much less 'twerking'.

Lessee...VMA...

Veteran Mincers Association?
Vicious Marmosets of America?
Virtual Mind Amalgamation?
Viral Meningitis Association?
Video Music Awards?

Meh...I'm guessing maybe the last one, but we all need to consider if we need an official home for vicious marmosets.
VMAs-Video Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus was "performing" at the VMAs and while she was "performing" she was doing this dirty dance called the "Twerk." The "Twerk" is basically sticking your butt out and shaking it.