• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'i Faith - Emergence from obscurity

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The time promised is now upon us. The Faith is now emerging from obscurity, it is becoming known and its power to heal the spirit is now as evident as the noon day sun.

I would like to share a Voice video that opened France to what is Unity in Diversity;

Gulaan is a New Caledonian contestant on the French talent show The Voice. In this video clip, Gulaan explains that music is like prayer and he performs a song about the Messengers of God, including the Bab and Baha’u’llah, in Nengone.

Here are the lyrics to Gulaan’s song (both in Nengone and then translated into English):

Hwanelo sei Aberahama, Krishna ne Mose, Zoroastre, Bouddah, Yesu ne Mahomet, Le Bab ne Baha’u’llah.

Keriso kore tenegu,
Baha’u’llah kore huyegu.

Ngei bua me ci asesekoni, ore hnegu hna pupul, kore tenegu co nacada nore eate, Kagu magoi, Nengone.

Ten’ore nodei nasio, Ciraanegu du Bua, Ieï ha wien.

English Translation:

Let’s begin with Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus and Mohammad, the Bab and Baha’u’llah.

Christ is the Son and Baha’u’llah is the Spirit of Glory.

If you recognize this truth, that of My Creation, that My Son is Herald of My celestial army–proud spirit, o Nengone disciple–all of these Manifestations have fashioned the world.

(Song composed by Edouard Wamejo-Gulan)

The full version is here;

Verse 1: From Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad, The Bab and Baha'u'llah

Refrain: Christ is my son and Baha'u'llah is the spirit of my Glory

2nd verse:
If you agree with this truth That of my creation, May my son be the hero of my heavenly army Proud of Spirit, Disciple O Nengone

Refrain:
Christ is my son And Baha'u'llah is the spirit of my Glory

Bridge:
Father of all nations, here is my love for you; Thank you for those great spirits who shaped the world.

Please post more news. Regards Tony

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
"In the beginning of his human life man was embryonic in the world of the matrix. There he received capacity and endowment for the reality of human existence."

Reference: Abdu’l-Bahá, The Promulgation of Universal Peace,

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"In the beginning of his human life man was embryonic in the world of the matrix. There he received capacity and endowment for the reality of human existence."

"..When we were in the mineral kingdom, although endowed with certain gifts and powers, they were not to be compared with the blessings of the human kingdom. In the matrix of the mother we were the recipients of endowments and blessings of God, yet these were as nothing compared to the powers and graces bestowed upon us after birth into this human world. Likewise if we are born from the matrix of this physical and phenomenal environment into the freedom and loftiness of the life and vision spiritual, we shall consider this mortal existence and its blessings as worthless by comparison..."

Abdu'l-Baha : Baha'i World Faith - Abdu'l-Baha Section

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I loved the Matrix series of movies, love your religion :)

Thanks for that. I had not really searched the word Matrix for a while. I was also amazed that Abdul'Baha also tells us that the universe is a matrix;

"..Universal beings resemble and can be compared to particular beings, for both are subjected to one natural system, one universal law and divine organization. So you will find the smallest atoms in the universal system are similar to the greatest beings of the universe. It is clear that they come into existence from one laboratory of might under one natural system, and one universal law; therefore they may be compared to one another. Thus the embryo of man in the womb of the mother gradually grows and develops, and appears in different forms and conditions, until in the degree of perfect beauty it reaches maturity, and appears in a perfect form with the utmost grace. And in the same way, the seed of this flower which you see was in the beginning an insignificant thing, and very small; and it grew and developed in the womb of the earth, and after appearing in various forms, came forth in this condition with perfect freshness and grace. In the same manner it is evident that this terrestrial globe having once found existence, grew and developed in the matrix of the universe, and came forth in different forms and conditions, until gradually it attained this present perfection, and became adorned with innumerable beings, and appeared as a finished organization.
Then it is clear that original matter, which is in the embryonic state, and the mingled and composed elements which were its earliest forms, gradually grew and developed during many ages and cycles, passing from one shape and form to another, until they appeared in this perfection, this system, this organization and this establishment, through the supreme wisdom of God...."

Abdu'l-Baha : Baha'i World Faith - Abdu'l-Baha Section

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This was poem known as “Rashḥ-i-‘Amá”, was written by Baha'u'llah in 1852 in the prison of Síyáh-Chál.

Rashḥ-i-‘Amá

(The Clouds of the Realms Above)

"’Tis from Our rapture that the clouds of realms above are raining down; 8 ’Tis from Our anthem that the mysteries of faith are raining down.

Upon the Eastern wind Cathay’s entrancing musk doth waft; This sweetly scented breeze from Our curling locks is raining down.

The day-star of adornment hath dawned forth above the face of God; Behold that mystic truth which from His Countenance is raining down.

The sea of purity hath from the wave of true reunion surged; This precious, rare bestowal from our rapture is raining down.

The treasuries of love lay hid within the very heart of Fárs; From out this treasure trove the pearls of faithfulness are raining down.

The splendour of the rose doth bring the ecstasy of choicest wine; This subtle music from the ringing tones of Lordship is raining down.

The trumpet-blast of Judgement Day, the joyful bliss of heaven’s call— Both at a single breath are from the firmament now raining down.

The Day of “I am He” is made to shine resplendent from Our face; The Age of “He is He” from out Our flowing cup is raining down.

From out the fountain of Our heart hath God’s celestial river flowed; This cup of honeyed nectar from Our ruby lips is raining down.

The Day of God hath been fulfilled, for lo, the Lord hath been unveiled; This wondrous message from the melody of Ṭá’ is raining down.

Behold Bahá’s outpouring grace, the bounty of the clouds above, Which, merged into a single song, in God’s own voice is raining down.

Behold the Lord’s leviathan, behold His sacred countenance; Behold the blessings of the heart that from His throne are raining down.

Behold the Palm of Paradise, behold the warbling of the Dove; Behold the glorious hymns that in the purest light are raining down.

Behold the soul-entrancing song, behold the beating of the drum, Behold the sacred rhythms that from Our hand are raining down.

Behold the Countenance Divine! Behold the Maid of Paradise! Behold the grace upon the world from Our own presence raining down.

Behold the everlasting Face! Behold the chalice-bearer’s charm! Behold the crystal draught that from Our brimming cup is raining down.

Behold the fire of Moses, see His hand that shineth white; Behold the heart of Sinai—from Our hand all raining down.

Hear ye the sotted lovers’ sighs, behold the garden blooming fair; Behold the bliss that from His presence in your midst is raining down.

Behold the radiant face of Há’, behold the beauteous robe of Bá’; Behold the Lordly grace that from Our Pen is raining down.

The vessel of the Advent this, the clouds of limpid waters these; The trill of songbirds this, from Our fleeting Wellspring raining down"

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This news item aired on SBS Australia tonight.

{{ "The Bahai community in Australia is seeking to highlight the persecution members of their faith are experiencing in Yemen" }}

SBS Untitled.jpg

Regards Tony

Last edited: