• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awesome: Free Hugs (Music by Sick Puppies)

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I keep watching this over again, wanted to share...

Hugs___colourahmed.jpg

Also, you can download "All the Same" on the Sick Puppies website.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I saw this about 5 minutes ago on I am Bored. I hear they're trying to ban hugs or something in public? It could be just a rumor, but I still thought this movie was touching.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
GeneCosta said:
I saw this about 5 minutes ago on I am Bored. I hear they're trying to ban hugs or something in public? It could be just a rumor, but I still thought this movie was touching.

I just saw it again and it's up to almost a million hits.

If you watch til the end, it tells the whole story about the banning and petitions, there was an article about it all in one of the Sydney papers a couple years ago i think.

It took me an hour on dialup to download this itty bitty 3 min. vid (!!!!) but totally worth it. Everyone I emailed the link to (family) raved about it and sent it on to friends. There are so few truly beautiful videos, that are simple and universally touching, i think that's why everyone loves it so much.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'm not usually a emotional person, but this made me cry (could be the medication).

Thank you so much for sharing!

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
beckysoup61 said:
I'm not usually a emotional person, but this made me cry (could be the medication).

Thank you so much for sharing!
You know I stumbled across it when I was doing a google search for something completely unrelated, it was a horrible bad day and I was struggling so hard to keep it together. When I finally got it all downloaded yeah, I cried. But it really made me happy too.

So, I think a lot of us had the same reaction by reading thru some of the 11,000+ comments on youtube... esp. those last frames *sigh*...

Off topic, but after watching a couple of times I realized that we visited that mall on our honeymoon in Sydney.

And there is something about Juan Mann, he just has this Jesus thing going on doesn't he? Not just the hair, it's like the kindness and physical comfort just pours out of him.

Favorite hugs:
tiny old lady
flying blue t-shirt guy
skateboard jumper
:)