• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Avi's Spiritual and Religious Journey - Part 2

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
Hi All,

With the recent departures by high posters: Kilgore Trout and dust1n....I would like to point out....that, I....Avi1001....am still here....and have no intention to leave....:D

I would also like to point out that "Avi's Thread"....has now passed the 1,200 post mark...:D....and, at a 20:1 viewer ratio, I will remind you....that "Avi's", is one of the most popular...and informative threads in the forum.....with on the scene reporting....and a good liberal perspective..."Avi's" has it all...:D

Please visit "Avi's"....and drop us a post....and tell your "friends" to as well.

Here we are: Avi's Spiritual and Religious Journey - Part 2 | Page 61 | ReligiousForums.com

Also, I want to thank Rex and Brent W. for making this high quality programming available to us all....and at no cost to the viewer, whatsoever... :)

Finally...I have to disagree with these high posters...I sort of like all the new, interactive ads...they are giving me some good ideas for holiday gifts...:D

Thanks,
Avi1001

Last edited: