• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attack at the 2012 Olympics?

OneTwo

Ok, I have recently been given a vast amount of information regarding a possible attack on the Olympics.

I have never thought such a plan could be devised, even by secret societies. I have never taken interest in secret societies purely because I have never had enough information about them to understand their agendas. However, the internet is a blessed tool that we can all use for our benefit, and now having looked and done a little research, I wish I hadn't.

What are your thoughts on this? I still don't believe in it, but a lot of people do, do they have a good enough reason?

Do these societies exist?

Are there agendas as inhumane as others say?

OneTwo

And say what exactly? That a secret society has planned an attack for these Olympics?

What are the authorities going to do about it?

Believe me after reading about what has been planned, I would happily report it to the authorities, but they cannot do anything about it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
And say what exactly? That a secret society has planned an attack for these Olympics?

Just forward them whatever it was that tipped you off.

Hard to say, but it's pretty much a given that if there's anything that can be done about it they'll have a much better chance of doing it than a citizen would. Also a given that if there's anything they can do about it it's much more likely that they will if they know about it ahead of time.

Believe me after reading about what has been planned, I would happily report it to the authorities, but they cannot do anything about it.

Report it anyway. That's really all you can do.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Anyone with information about a possible attack in London must report that information to the authorities or be complicit in those illegal activities.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Since you're playing your cards close to your chest, I really don't know what it is you know or claim to know. If you have credible evidence that somebody is going to try to attack the Olympics, the police will care, even if they don't pin the plot on the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Bilderberg Group, Opus Dei, or whoever it is you've decided is behind it.

In that case, I don't believe you. The police can do all sorts of things about all sorts of real threats. It's the fictitious ones that they have trouble dealing with.

Edit: what I mean is that I can't see how "the police can't do anything about it" could ever be a valid reason not to report any real evidence of a planned crime, so I think it's much more likely to be an excuse to allow you to avoid subjecting your claims to scrutiny.

Last edited:

OneTwo

I have not personally decided it is the illumanti or freemasons etc. I am just reading and passing on information that has been passed to me, but I think this is not the place for this to be achieved.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I have not personally decided it is the illumanti or freemasons etc. I am just reading and passing on information that has been passed to me, but I think this is not the place for this to be achieved.
I agree.
RF is not full of conspiracy theorists who would coddle you and hold your hand through the dark times of your holding secret plans of an attack that could potentially kill hundreds, if not thousands, of people....

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Conspiracy theory? That's funny.
not funny at all.
Rather tedious and boring if you ask me.

One wonders why you would present it as you did in the OP if you were not looking for like minded conspiracy theorists?

You claim to have inside knowledge of a plan to attack the 2012 Olympics, but you cannot tell the authorities because there will be nothing they can do...

yep, classic text book conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo.

And when you do not get the response from the forum you were hoping/looking for, you claim the need to bail...
Are the plottists on to you now?
You have to bail because when the plottists find out that you even mentioned their plans that the authorities can do nothing about they will have to include you in their attacks?

How deep are you wanting to pile it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Having recently gone through 3 security screenings on my way to Cozumel and back, I can honestly report:

THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!

They have set out what they wanted to do by disrupting our lives in a persistent way. Like this most recent "threat" against the Olympics, it has nothing to do with reality but by engulfing our world in terror. I had two Scuba Tools confiscated as I left Mexico. They had no sharp edges and they're safer than a ball point pen. They impinged on someone's fear of things that they don't understand. Hell, I can't even take in a bottle of diet Pepsi because of their fears.

Mind you, it's obvious that the terrorists have lots of help when it comes to fear mongering. TSA is the worst culprit followed by all the vendors who want to sell me a Diet Pepsi on the concourse for quadruple what it's worth on the other side of TSA. They combine fear and greed even better than even the Republican Party. It's sad. It's wrong. It's not American. We're being held hostage by our own government.