• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist, Christian, or Satanist?

How do you identify religiously, or lack thereof.

• Total voters

InfidelRiot

From what I have seen, there are three major groups here. Christians seem to be the at the lower end of the spectrum. Not that I mind.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
im more of an athestic chaotic seeker everything nothing kinda guy so i voted other

Iti oj

Premium Member
also rf is more diverse then that and much larger then you suggest.

jasonwill2

From what I have seen, there are three major groups here. Christians seem to be the at the lower end of the spectrum. Not that I mind.

There are only 2 daily Satanist posters that identify primarily as Satanists, and 3 semi-active Satanic posters that identify primarily as Satanists.

However LHP (not all of whom are Satanists), Christian, Islamic, Hindu, and Atheist are the biggest groups in no particular order. Also note how LHP and atheism tend to overlap quite heavily.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
That is not even close to all the groups present on these forums, although I suppose "other" kind of covers the rest.

freethinker44

The demographics of this site seem to change a lot. When I first got here it was mostly christian discussions, then atheism, then a lot of muslims for a while, and now it seems to be shifting towards LHP/satanism.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I put Other.

While I revere Christ as one of my masters, my view are too far away from mainstream christianity on almost anything beyond that which most religions agree with: Love your neighbour and love God.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am a Christian. The only one who's voted in this poll at the time I voted. No wonder the Christian religion has been getting so much criticism lately.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I am a Christian. The only one who's voted in this poll at the time I voted. No wonder the Christian religion has been getting so much criticism lately.

Idk i read through a lot of interfaith scripture debates.