• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assalamailakum(Peace be upon you) brother & sisters

jezh

As you realize i am a Muslim, i have recently started watching documentries about islam & in 1 of them it says Jesus mention that he was son of man 82 times in the bible & i was just wandering what the christians interpretation of that is. As i have not read the bible has jesus ever mention if he was son of god??? please post your answers & also question about islam if you have any. Thank you

FatMan

jezh said:
As you realize i am a Muslim, i have recently started watching documentries about islam & in 1 of them it says Jesus mention that he was son of man 82 times in the bible & i was just wandering what the christians interpretation of that is. As i have not read the bible has jesus ever mention if he was son of god??? please post your answers & also question about islam if you have any. Thank you

No offense, but this looks just like the thread from Friday from a Muslim asking why christians would worship somebody who isn't the son of God.

As was pointed out there several times, Jesus is referred to as the Son of God often.

Just for the record, I have no questions about Islam, especially ones that are easily answered.

jezh

FatMan said:
No offense, but this looks just like the thread from Friday from a Muslim asking why christians would worship somebody who isn't the son of God.

As was pointed out there several times, Jesus is referred to as the Son of God often.

Just for the record, I have no questions about Islam, especially ones that are easily answered.

Thank you for the reply, i just registered today so i was unaware of this. i have also read that a lot of prophets where know as son of God but not in the literal & physical sense, more in the way of love as my son, For example i have sponsored a girl named alaa from palestine i call her as my daughter but i say this through love of her as a daughter as i know she is not physically my daughter

CDRaider

Well either way, welcome to the forums!

Feel free to go to the Active Topics at the top and check out the current discussion!!!

jezh

assalaimalakum sister grace, i like your quote
love the Lord God with all your heart and all your soul and all your might, and love your neighbor as yourself
Makes total sense if people abided by this rule. Thats the real problem most ppl do not count every1 as equals. in some places human life is cheaper then others. some countries 80 ppl die no coverage some country some 1 gets stabbed & the whole country knows about it. Allah knows best, Allah tests those the hardest in this life who he loves the most & will reward in the next life.

jezh

Hi guys & salaam to you, this site is good, it has not got the slandering of each others religious beliefs which u get on other sites.

ayani

jezh said:
Hi guys & salaam to you, this site is good, it has not got the slandering of each others religious beliefs which u get on other sites.

yes, and thank God for that. there's certainly enough of that on the net.

RF has become a spiritual refuge for me on-line. i hope it may be the same for you. :yes:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi jezh,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you get to like us here, and look forward to reading your posts.:)